8.9

1. May 15, 2018
    Rockstar's best game yet. Amazing story, characters, and game-play make the game's open world a joy to explore.
  2. May 11, 2018
    This game deserves an 8 or 9. I choose an 8 because I can't say what it is but I feel it lacks something. The Far West atmosphere has been really well done. Graphics could be a little bit better though you have to think that it was launch in 2010. Also, in a few missions if you were far from your partner you had to do the mission again and I think this could have been improved. SometimesThis game deserves an 8 or 9. I choose an 8 because I can't say what it is but I feel it lacks something. The Far West atmosphere has been really well done. Graphics could be a little bit better though you have to think that it was launch in 2010. Also, in a few missions if you were far from your partner you had to do the mission again and I think this could have been improved. Sometimes you can get tired of riding but think that you can always use the camp to travel instantly. Oh! And don't forget the last mission! It won't appear in the map. Search in the Internet where to go because it was very easy to find. About difficulty it's not a difficult game. Just remember to use the Red Eye especially when you have many enemies in one side. To make sure hit them twice. They don't normally die with one shot although it depends also on the weapon and I think the distance too. It took me almost 19 hours with most of the extra missions completed. Yes it's a must have although you'll find nothing that you haven't seen in other games (or maybe I've played to many games, who knows...) Expand
  3. ysi
    Apr 30, 2018
    It was an okay solid game. I appreciated its beauty and realistic feel. But the gameplay never felt compelling and addicting for a game. The story was dry. The missions were too easy. The fame and honor system didn't matter much and the side missions were pointless and were didn't add much. This game created a beautiful world, but the story and gameplay is not on the same level. So yeah,It was an okay solid game. I appreciated its beauty and realistic feel. But the gameplay never felt compelling and addicting for a game. The story was dry. The missions were too easy. The fame and honor system didn't matter much and the side missions were pointless and were didn't add much. This game created a beautiful world, but the story and gameplay is not on the same level. So yeah, overrated it is. Expand
  4. Apr 28, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ''Red Dead Redemption'' is a game that has a more in common with Blaise Pascal's ''Pensees"' than it has with Sergio Leon's "A Fistful of Dollars'',Drenched in melancholia and regret..further emphasized by the heartbreaking soundtrack and impeccable voice acting,top notch physics and animation and of course beautifully written characters who serves as allegories for political,philosophical and Catholic Theological messages.''Red Dead Redemption'' still stands to this day as one of if not the best videogame of the 7th generation(and for me of all time),Because the story ultimately it told the profound reality the ''The good man though a slave,is free;the wicked ,though he reigns is a slave''-St.Augustine. Expand
  5. Apr 26, 2018
    Incrível, simplesmente incrível, tudo é feito com um capricho, a cada momento no jogo é um quadro que pode ser pintando e vendido por muito dinheiro, os detalhes dos cenários, a riqueza dos personagens, uma história espetacular, tudo nesse jogo é maravilhoso, as possibilidades são inúmeras, é um jogo onde as horas se vão e você nem sente, da pra jogar de novo e de novo sem se cansar, éIncrível, simplesmente incrível, tudo é feito com um capricho, a cada momento no jogo é um quadro que pode ser pintando e vendido por muito dinheiro, os detalhes dos cenários, a riqueza dos personagens, uma história espetacular, tudo nesse jogo é maravilhoso, as possibilidades são inúmeras, é um jogo onde as horas se vão e você nem sente, da pra jogar de novo e de novo sem se cansar, é uma obra de arte que só nos faz aguardar ansiosamente pela sua sequencia. Expand
  6. Mar 17, 2018
    Интерактивная версия парка аттракционов из Мира Дикого запада. Только вышла чутка раньше. :)
  7. Jan 31, 2018
    One of the best PS3-Games ever. Rockstar Games really knows how Open-World-Games are supposed to be.
  8. Nov 23, 2017
    Thumbs up. Great story.Thumbs up. Great story. 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888gggg Expand
  9. Oct 21, 2017
    Make no mistake: this is the best game that Rockstar have created since GTA: San Andreas. Almost everything in this game is perfect, and even now I find myself returning to this masterpiece once in a while. The ultimate western game that is 200% worthy of your time and interest, and I hope that it will be a fundamental for the future Wild West/western-themed games.
  10. Oct 19, 2017
    I'm writing this in retrospect, as acknowledgment of a true accomplishment. I've upgraded to PS4 and played many more games since, just recently Witcher 3 w/ all add ons, but nothing really ever left quite the impression on me than RDR. There are two moments that will stick with me forever: the first when you unlock a new part of the map, in my case at dusk of dawn, and you ride along aI'm writing this in retrospect, as acknowledgment of a true accomplishment. I've upgraded to PS4 and played many more games since, just recently Witcher 3 w/ all add ons, but nothing really ever left quite the impression on me than RDR. There are two moments that will stick with me forever: the first when you unlock a new part of the map, in my case at dusk of dawn, and you ride along a trail and the music wails. I'm not sure if that's a memorable moment for anyone else, but it invoked ALL the wonderful clichees about Westerns all at once, and made you FEEL them. And then i bawled my eyes out when the flawed character in desperate need of redemption and meaning to his life is cut short just when he seemingly finally achieved it. Poetic justice, but what poetry is involved. I loved this game. Thanks to the writers. You created a world and a character that i haven't found in any other game since. Expand
  11. Oct 2, 2017
    In its time RDR was revolutionary, ground breaking and very impressive. I love westerns, they're some of my favourite movies and Rockstar captured the period perfectly.
    My first let down is that RDR missed the mark with the setting, by maybe 10 to 20 years, they chose to set the game toward the close of the Wild West. By doing this they avoided some of the issues which would be considered the true "Wild West" Indians anyone?
    Secondly, John Marston, whilst his internal conflicts are poignant and intriguing he is about as animated and interesting as a plank of wood. His story of Redemption falls short of being as memorable and epic as the general gaming community would have you believe. By the end of the game I was kind of happy it was over. Its a long game and it turned into a chore.
    There are far too many menial tasks given to the player, more-so that any other Rockstar game. Its obvious they are trying to set the scene and take you back to the early 1900s but herding cattle and picking herbs should not be any developers idea of a good time.
    Today, 2017, the game looks horrible, washed out, grainy, smudged and a limited colour pallet, far worse than GTAIV, it handles poorly and the controls leave a lot to be desired.
    Red Dead Redemption is one of the few Rockstar game I have never managed to play through more than once, and I've played them all since GTA 3.
    It just didn't grip me, couldn't grip me and a big part of it is because John Marston is such a self righteous old man I just couldn't put myself in his shoes for more than one play-through.
  12. Jul 12, 2017
    Red Dead Redemption at first glance looks kinda bad with its horrible lighting graphical glitches and rendering. But after you get sucked in it starts to look pretty damn cool, after all, what can you expect on these garbage machines called consoles.

Rockstar still makes a terrible clunky character movement but the horses feel pretty great. The gameplay can be set to lock on so your three year old can beat the game or expert where you got to some what try and aim.

The world is pretty huge and full of things to do, unlike other Rockstar games the online is a blast and the free roam is also a nice touch.

There are plenty of weapons and random events/side quests to keep ya busy after beating the game or during.

The story is typical but still decent and the ending was a good fit for my taste.

I loved this game, shame it hasn't come to PC.

Though there are quite a few guns in the game they never feel special only added ammo quite a shame, tho the smoke off the western gun barrels adds the perfect touch.
  13. Jul 10, 2017
    One of the best games from Rockstar. An engaging story-telling, characters and immersive world makes it the best western game ever made. This game is worth buying PS3.
  14. Jul 7, 2017
    Mejor juego de la generación PS3/X360 y noten que solamente le pongo un 9, solo los videojuegos bendecidos por Dios deben obtener un 10 de puntuación incluyendo varias exculpaciones de pecados para ello, añadiendo además requisitos como la aprobación de la máxima autoridad eclesiástica, el odio de Paqurrín y la posesión del rocío iluminador sagrado revelador de secretos eternos, entreMejor juego de la generación PS3/X360 y noten que solamente le pongo un 9, solo los videojuegos bendecidos por Dios deben obtener un 10 de puntuación incluyendo varias exculpaciones de pecados para ello, añadiendo además requisitos como la aprobación de la máxima autoridad eclesiástica, el odio de Paqurrín y la posesión del rocío iluminador sagrado revelador de secretos eternos, entre otros. Tener el Santo Grial, la sábana santa... Etc.
    Todo habiendoselo ganado por méritos propios y no comprados de manos ajenas en Wallapop obviamente.
    Del juego solo tengo palabras de agradecimientos pero lo puedo resumir en una frase: un hijo parido por una dama de compañía puede hacer grandes cosas.
  15. Apr 28, 2017
    Red Dead Redemption is a fantastic game that from the beginning feels refreshing and unique as it is set in western America. The core gameplay is fun and addicting, the world is beautiful and interesting, and the music/sound design is simple yet brilliant. The story stays very grounded and personal to the characters for an open world game, making you continue to want to play as the storyRed Dead Redemption is a fantastic game that from the beginning feels refreshing and unique as it is set in western America. The core gameplay is fun and addicting, the world is beautiful and interesting, and the music/sound design is simple yet brilliant. The story stays very grounded and personal to the characters for an open world game, making you continue to want to play as the story continues to get better and better. Besides a few bugs and frame rate issues the game is masterful in every way. Most importantly, it immerses you in the world and its characters making it a very special experience. Expand
  16. Mar 25, 2017
    The best game rockstars have done ,Great story great combat great soundtrack,great gameplay ,Greta graphics for a game that came out 2010 , side quest are really really good great characters and amination,open world is the best that I've ever played in a game
  17. Mar 17, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love Red Dead Redemption over GTA IV and V. The game is far from perfect but it was the perfect mashup between styles. John Marston will always be remembered. Expand
  18. Mar 3, 2017
    GTA in the old West, this game is unbelievable immersive and (next to GTAV) the best game on PS3. Riding a horse through the prairie with a gun in your hand a shotgun on your back, shooting birds from the sky and chasing bandits is so much fun!

The graphics are great, the music is fantastic, the missions are mostly fun. I can't wait for the sequel to come out on PS4!
  19. Feb 13, 2017
    Red dead redemption

Pros → good grafics →you can hunt →you can ride horses →little voliće →you can go around town and get money. → → → Cons -- little violent -- ages 14 and up should be the recommended age for this. -- Red dead redemption is a fun game it's kinda like gta5 but in the days before cars and they rode horses on red dead redemption it's kinda relaxing
    Red dead redemption

Pros
    → good grafics
    →you can hunt
    →you can ride horses
    →little voliće
    →you can go around town and get money.

Cons
    -- little violent
    -- ages 14 and up should be the recommended age for this.

Red dead redemption is a fun game it's kinda like gta5 but in the days before cars and they rode horses on red dead redemption it's kinda relaxing because there aren't other people trying to kill you like gta 5 the people that made it knew what they were doing and the controls are easy to get the hang of and my favorite part of the game is the missions on the missions you go and like one mission is watch the town for the night so you walk around town in a circle for a while then you see these things running ahead of you than the lady that is helping you says pull out your gun shoot them before they go and kill the cows than after that on you follow the lady and she says.
    I recommend this game if you like playing gta 5 but you rage and this game is basicly gta but if you rage then this game would be a good calm down for you.
  20. Jan 26, 2017
    its a long time ago i played it ... but i wanted to say that this game is incredible and i don't give easy a 10 because 10 means its perfect / or with a couple of tiny mistakes
    it has incredible graphics for its time , a big world, story, and you wanna play always further.... its truly magic
  21. Jan 13, 2017
    Absolutely loved it. I like GTA games; well, this one was over them. Even if it was more simpler, and smaller (for obvious reasons). The action is summersive, the ambience is perfect, the beautiful landscapes, those skies that make you feel you are trully galloping to the horizon like a cowboy... the characters, like always in any GTA game, are full of charisma, and the story and littleAbsolutely loved it. I like GTA games; well, this one was over them. Even if it was more simpler, and smaller (for obvious reasons). The action is summersive, the ambience is perfect, the beautiful landscapes, those skies that make you feel you are trully galloping to the horizon like a cowboy... the characters, like always in any GTA game, are full of charisma, and the story and little sidequest stories catch you. Of course it also has the typical flawns from any GTA game. But the epicness, the greatness of this game, masks them. And despite you know how badly ends the game, you will play it again, and even do things differently. A must play, you like this genre or not (it may convert you).

Now that RDR2 is announced, will probably play this one again
  22. Nov 15, 2016
    Una buena historia, misiones secundarias y aleatorias, personajes carismáticos, gráficamente bueno para la época en que salio. La bso es buena, el mapeado tiene un tamaño considerable y artísticamente está bien.
    El mejor juego de Rockstar hasta el día de hoy (mejor que GTA V).
    Lástima que a Rockstar no le de la gana de doblar sus juegos.
  23. Nov 15, 2016
    foda pra caralho foda pra caralho foda pra caralho foda pra caralho foda pra caralho foda pra caralho foda pra caralho foda pra caralho foda pra caralho
  24. Oct 27, 2016
    Best game ever made! Hmmm. Gotta make this 150 characters long.......do da de da de da do da de da de da de da do da de da de da de da do da de da de da de da do.
  25. Oct 2, 2016
    Juego no tan conocido a comparación de los que hace rokstar ,el juego western por defecto,gran banda sonora,en todos los sentidos mejor que gta 4 y encima en el oeste lo cual es mejor.
  26. Sep 24, 2016
    El mejor juego de ps3. Belleza en estado puro. Todo está cuidado en él, desde la excelente fotografía, un cuidado y emocionante guión, unos diseños y personajes memorables, misiones principales y secundarias variadas que hacen que haya una progresión real en nuestra relación e inmersión en este enorme Sandbox. El simple hecho de pasear por el territorio con sus atardeceres, su bandaEl mejor juego de ps3. Belleza en estado puro. Todo está cuidado en él, desde la excelente fotografía, un cuidado y emocionante guión, unos diseños y personajes memorables, misiones principales y secundarias variadas que hacen que haya una progresión real en nuestra relación e inmersión en este enorme Sandbox. El simple hecho de pasear por el territorio con sus atardeceres, su banda sonora, a caballo o de caza por los parajes montañosos es una gozada. Una experiencia única. OBRA MAESTRA

Gráficos: 10
    Sonido: 10
    Guión: 10
    Duración: 10
  27. Jul 30, 2016
    I happen to be a big fan of the Rockstar set of games and this one was absolutely an amazing experience. I played this after I finished off GTA V. John Marston is an excellent character build up and offers an enjoyable story and gaming experience. Just the best possible western game out there....
  28. Jul 23, 2016
    One of the greatest accomplishments by Take Two and Rock Star Games without ANY dought. I know Rockstar reads these, and guess what we all want???????????????????????

THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  29. Jul 4, 2016
    Amazing game, especially for its time. Was never into old Westerns or anything of the sort but found myself quite immersed with this one. I'm really hoping to see a sequel come for current gen.
  30. Jun 30, 2016
    Basically, it is like playing a freaking good Western Movie.
    Great story mode, including awesome characters and full of very good references to spaghetti western movies.
    It will remain in my heart for decades!

1. The game perfectly captures the expansiveness of frontier life and the gritty gunplay of spaghetti westerns, rightfully earning its place alongside the great Western films and the best Rockstar games. [Issue#206, p.86]
  2. Rockstar's skill in creating a believable, functioning world with a distinct, coherent and consistent atmosphere is peerless. The broad-brush vision is masterful.
  3. Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece. This game is the perfect example of how a developer should work to create the best atmosphere and to represent a beautiful historical situation. The graphics, the gameplay elements and everything else is at top level. Buy Red Dead Redemption, now!