R.U.S.E. PlayStation 3

7.2

1. Sep 9, 2010
    All joking aside, I do not know what game the critics were playing, and what they think gaming is.
    R.U.S.E. is first and foremost (as with all games today) a multiplayer experience. It has been designed as such, with fantastic dialogue between beta testers (of which there were many) and impeccable attention to detail, gameplay, and realism.
    The single player campaign lacks the fast paced
    The single player campaign lacks the fast paced run and gun people are use to, but the heavily strategic and tactical gameplay of multiplayer absolutely shines. The art of deception the game is based around gives players an endless multitude of strategies to fool foes, interact with team mates and drag you in to a gaming experience you won't forget.
    My favourite title of the year.
  2. Sep 15, 2010
    I really have to agree with the last guy - the game was designed for MP. The SP is actually not that bad but when you jump into the MP world it really starts to compare to some of the top of the line RT-Strategy games out there. Judge it for yourself - I recommend a buy but rent if you're skeptical.
  3. Sep 15, 2010
    The game is one of the better new games available at this moment. I really enjoy playing it alone and/or with my friends. The singleplayer isn't that great, but the multiplayer makes that up.
    I just love the details.
  4. Sep 14, 2010
    I agree with the user who said that this game really shines in multiplayer. I believe multi is the meat and potatoes of this game. However, I would caution against overlooking the unique single player experience this game has to offer. If you already have the game anyway, even if you only got it to play online, do yourself a favor and check out the single player campaign. I guarantee youI agree with the user who said that this game really shines in multiplayer. I believe multi is the meat and potatoes of this game. However, I would caution against overlooking the unique single player experience this game has to offer. If you already have the game anyway, even if you only got it to play online, do yourself a favor and check out the single player campaign. I guarantee you will be hooked. Itâ Expand
  5. Sep 14, 2010
    this is my new crack. i'm a sucker for wwii games and these guys have taken it to a new level. RTS without the kind of boring repetition we're all used to with most stock RTS. the story is actually pretty good and there's some impressive music to accompany the beautiful graphics. so good!
  6. Sep 14, 2010
    This game is so rich and full of detail, youâ
  7. Sep 23, 2010
    Ich hab mir ein Paar trailer von RUSE angesehen, sieht echt Klasse aus, aber es erinnert mich echt and dass Alte Panzergeneral 2.. nur in Echtzeit.. also auch ein wenig an C&C Gernerals.( bessere Grafik und extras natuerlich, aber im endeffect son mix aus beidem) Ich fand beide Spiele total Geil, und wenn RUSE nur halb so gut wie die Games ist, wirds sicherlich ein Hit. Habt ihr es schonIch hab mir ein Paar trailer von RUSE angesehen, sieht echt Klasse aus, aber es erinnert mich echt and dass Alte Panzergeneral 2.. nur in Echtzeit.. also auch ein wenig an C&C Gernerals.( bessere Grafik und extras natuerlich, aber im endeffect son mix aus beidem) Ich fand beide Spiele total Geil, und wenn RUSE nur halb so gut wie die Games ist, wirds sicherlich ein Hit. Habt ihr es schon gespielt? Ich muss noch etwas warten biss ich mir dass besorgen kann,.. -.- Expand
  8. Jan 3, 2011
    Finally, an RTS that is playable on a console. This is mainly due to Ubisoft's use of the Playstation Move. The Move controller lets you highlight troops like you would with your mouse. Still the game is limited by the fact that we are the controller doesn't have as many buttons as a keyboard. But as far as console RTS it is miles ahead of many others. The confusing thing is that theFinally, an RTS that is playable on a console. This is mainly due to Ubisoft's use of the Playstation Move. The Move controller lets you highlight troops like you would with your mouse. Still the game is limited by the fact that we are the controller doesn't have as many buttons as a keyboard. But as far as console RTS it is miles ahead of many others. The confusing thing is that the PS3 has keyboard support so they could easily just port the game over to the PS3 with m/k settings. I would rather have move and keyboard though because when I sit on my couch it is harder to use a mouse since there is nowhere to put it that is firm enough (even when using a book). Expand
  9. Nov 28, 2011
    I really enjoyed this game - i have played 50+ hours on my PS3. The graphics are amazing and i just love the camera system. But the feature that distinguishes this from the other games in the genre is the inclusion of ruses, it adds a depth to the strategies and deceptions. The single player mode is good, the story line is nothing special, but the multiplayer mode is what makes the rusesI really enjoyed this game - i have played 50+ hours on my PS3. The graphics are amazing and i just love the camera system. But the feature that distinguishes this from the other games in the genre is the inclusion of ruses, it adds a depth to the strategies and deceptions. The single player mode is good, the story line is nothing special, but the multiplayer mode is what makes the ruses really stand-out. The game is a really interesting a display of innovation in the RTS genre. Expand

1. Jan 5, 2011
    R.U.S.E. isn't doing anything particularly groundbreaking in the world of RTS, but in the world of console gameplay, it is doing well to stand apart.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK