7.2

1. Jan 29, 2012
    RUSE on PS3 was horrible. I got RUSE on PC first, even played through the betas on PC. Only took me a few minutes of playing RUSE on PS3 to see that it had been cut down to the bare minimum. On RUSE i would play a lot of single player against the computer to hone my skills and being confined to 60 minutes and only 4 players was very annoying. Plus playing the game with the controls on PS3RUSE on PS3 was horrible. I got RUSE on PC first, even played through the betas on PC. Only took me a few minutes of playing RUSE on PS3 to see that it had been cut down to the bare minimum. On RUSE i would play a lot of single player against the computer to hone my skills and being confined to 60 minutes and only 4 players was very annoying. Plus playing the game with the controls on PS3 can be challenging. Bottom line buy the game . . . . on PC. Expand
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    I borght this game from game (wot game you say) the game in nottingarm. this by far my favourite british game, by game i mean game the shop not this game ruse. For my Yanky readers in US of America game is a game shop for you also silly american this means store. I felt rused out of £49.99 as that what i spent on this ruddy nightmare. I dunno how many millions of pixels wereI borght this game from game (wot game you say) the game in nottingarm. this by far my favourite british game, by game i mean game the shop not this game ruse. For my Yanky readers in US of America game is a game shop for you also silly american this means store. I felt rused out of £49.99 as that what i spent on this ruddy nightmare. I dunno how many millions of pixels were put in this game (can anyone say for sure?) BUT IT DIDNT HELP ONE IOTO. So very very very ugly and often out of focus. Surely the game publishers can focus on this minor floor next time?!

I'm going to rip the publishers into flesh piece and see if they like that!

Anyway this game is a rotton mess and doesn't work with the playstation HUB one oita. Rotton to the core. Anyone wanna buy it from me? msg me if that is wat you want.

1. Jan 5, 2011
    R.U.S.E. isn't doing anything particularly groundbreaking in the world of RTS, but in the world of console gameplay, it is doing well to stand apart.
  2. "Quotation Forthcoming"