7.4

1. Aug 28, 2010
    A good game and graphics is also good But I control weapons such as pistols, I did not expect it so bad The game is short you can dictated within 6 hours of continuous and end the game! But is Mnavdil saliva in 2010 in the electronic market for the company Sony. The game lacked a little of the development such as: weapons development and the development of strikes and develop in strength and health .,,,. But there is nothing like that, frankly ...
    by / adil khojah - from saudi arabia jeddah city
  2. Aug 27, 2010
    The best action game to come along in quite a while. not for the faint of heart, this game takes skill and split second dexterity to handle. if you've got the tools & the talent, then buy it & love it. Oh yeah, and get a friend to play through the multiplayer... that's awesome too.
  3. Aug 29, 2010
    Shank is a game that surprised me, its plot and what he wants to show us perhaps the greatest attractions of this game.

The demo is very pleased despite being small and make us want to play more and buy it by the PSN or LIVE, and technically speaking the feel of 2D game along with his ability to fight motivated me enough to have it.

I recommend this game mainly for fans of hack 'n' slash
    style and 2D action, a great site up because of recent releases median. Expand
  4. Dec 18, 2013
    Really fun game. Controls are awesome and fluid. Graphical style is amazing. Even the plot is surprisingly good. There's a seperate 2 player co-op campaign to!

1. Jan 20, 2011
    "Quotation Forthcoming"
  2. "Quotation Forthcoming"
  3. Oct 24, 2010
    Shank is an old school side scrolling beat 'em up with a new lick of paint. The main character seems to have stepped out of a comic book. Shank has enough style, but unfortunately comes up short with substance. The game is short and doesn't offer any replayability next to the hard modus.