7.4

1. Aug 28, 2010
    A good game and graphics is also good But I control weapons such as pistols, I did not expect it so bad The game is short you can dictated within 6 hours of continuous and end the game! But is Mnavdil saliva in 2010 in the electronic market for the company Sony. The game lacked a little of the development such as: weapons development and the development of strikes and develop in strength and health .,,,. But there is nothing like that, frankly ...
    by / adil khojah - from saudi arabia jeddah city
  2. Aug 27, 2010
    The best action game to come along in quite a while. not for the faint of heart, this game takes skill and split second dexterity to handle. if you've got the tools & the talent, then buy it & love it. Oh yeah, and get a friend to play through the multiplayer... that's awesome too.
  3. Aug 29, 2010
    Shank is a game that surprised me, its plot and what he wants to show us perhaps the greatest attractions of this game.

The demo is very pleased despite being small and make us want to play more and buy it by the PSN or LIVE, and technically speaking the feel of 2D game along with his ability to fight motivated me enough to have it.

I recommend this game mainly for fans of hack 'n' slash
    style and 2D action, a great site up because of recent releases median. Expand
  4. Aug 31, 2010
    I'm surprised by how mixed the reviews have been for this, its just crafted so carefully that it is a joy to play and behold. The inherent repetitive fairly simple nature of side-scrolling beat-em-ups felt like a minor niggle because each frame was a pleasure to watch. The music is great, very atmospheric and quite unusual for this type of high-octane game. I didn't know anything about Shank or its comic history, so this isn't biased fanboy speak, but I just found this game worthy of higher praise. I'm only up to level 4, so I can't comment on its longevity, but it is cheap. It is what it is and it doesn't break any boundaries, but it does it with a whole lot of style. You don't need to engage your brain, it is however lots of fun. Collapse
  5. Sep 8, 2010
    Entertaining and well worth the $14.99 price tag. The art in this game is great, like a comic book with a controller. The content is worthy of an R rating but that's part of the fun with this game.
  6. Sep 9, 2010
    Another game that excels with it's unique art style, but suffers a bit with hit detection issues and a bit of repetitive game play. Still the boss battles,cartoon violence and the many unlockable costumes make the game worth it's price tag.
  7. Nov 22, 2011
    Yes, the gameplay gets repetitive. But Shank is a really enjoyable little game with a nice art design that deserves positive reviews. The length is little bit short (4-6 hours), but the coop-mode works well and invites to come back for more.
  8. Dec 18, 2013
    Really fun game. Controls are awesome and fluid. Graphical style is amazing. Even the plot is surprisingly good. There's a seperate 2 player co-op campaign to!
  9. Aug 31, 2010

1. Jan 20, 2011
    "Quotation Forthcoming"
  2. "Quotation Forthcoming"
  3. Oct 24, 2010
    Shank is an old school side scrolling beat 'em up with a new lick of paint. The main character seems to have stepped out of a comic book. Shank has enough style, but unfortunately comes up short with substance. The game is short and doesn't offer any replayability next to the hard modus.