6.1

1. Mar 12, 2013
    There was a lot of hype about this game, and really excited to buy it.
    Well first thing when you turn on the game WTF are those awful graphics Should this be Cryengine 3 ?
    The first Ghost Warrior looked better, with much more vegetation e richer environments
    The only thing that looks really great is the bullet cam.
    Gameplay the ballistic are great, taking in consideration breath,
    heartbeat, wind distance ecc. It's satisfyng to make long distance kills.
    What i really dont understand is why are the so few bullet cams During 1 entire mission you maybe see max 1 or 2 bulletcams.
    Ai is decent and less bugs then the first game. The new thermal visor is a great addition and really big help.
    Campaign is quite short with about 5 hours on max difficulty. The story... is completely useless.

Multiplayer ONLY 2 maps. No customization for the matches aim aid with red dot is always on... i at least want play hardcore with no aim aids )

Conclusion Some few improvements over the first game, less bugs. On consoles the graphics are a complete joke.
    Better then the first game Not really.
  2. Mar 13, 2013
    Great game. Just received the box. Starting second mission. A lot of fun and great graphics. Good value for money. I think it will be much bigger success than Sniper1.
  3. Mar 18, 2013
    i never played the first game and i was really looking forward to this game especially after seeing the early footage. i also thought the extra time spent making the game would help. unfortunately it did not. the game is an absolute disgrace. the graphics, story, sound design and any thing else you care to think of....... an absolute disgrace, i thought i may be being harsh so i went and purchased the first game. it is superior in every way (even the multiplayer). what an idictment on a sequel when a 5 year old game has better gameplay, graphics etc!!!! so dont listen to the 10"s, dont waste your money with a lazy and disrespectful developer. keep it in your pocket or buy the first game, OH.... AND CRYENGINE 3 AT LEAST LIVED UP TO ITS NAME, IT LEFT ME CRYING AND USING MY CAR ENGINE TO RETURN THIS PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR A GAME!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  4. Mar 18, 2013
    Definitely a good game, despite the many negative votes. the title is playable and fun, and I do not understand why all this anger towards it. I think I really remarkable. Certainly not a masterpiece, but even a mediocre game. Buy it if you're a fan of sniping and you like the style of play slower and reasoned
  5. Mar 24, 2013
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is currently the best sniper game has good graphics, good gameplay and the story is ok. Had many improvements compared to the first game.
  6. Mar 15, 2013
    Really Great game!!! In PC version the game has great graphics. And most of all the game is very cheap. Awesome Awesome The Polish team are really good. I hope the other games from the "CI Game" will be the same quality and even better then Sniper GW 2.
  7. Mar 18, 2013
    This title looks good on PS3. Didn't try it on PC though. But I reckon that it looks much better on a high spec PC too (it's Cryengine 3 after all). The gameplay is pretty slick too.
  8. JEK
    Mar 18, 2013
    I thought the graphics is the same with CRYSIS 3. I was disappointed with this. I played Sniper ghost warrior 1 and has lots of bugs but it's much better game (lots of bugs)..
  9. Mar 18, 2013
    They got extra time with the excuse of a better game, been a fan of part I I was expecting an awesome sequel, but all I received was disappointment. After delaying the game 3 times, they deliver it with two boring as hell maps, the character in the multiplayer looks like if he has Parkinson, there is no way to have a steady aim unless you're completely flat on ground, and when you find a spot, you're visible from everywhere. Now you shoot and everyone knows your spot because it is announced in the map. The story is so short that even the sale price is too high for it. The developer is a very disrespectful one. If you give your opinion on their facebook page and you say what you didn't like they automatically delete the post and block you so you can't comment anymore. Don't waste your money on this one, if you haven't play part I. I do recommend that one, or try Sniper Elite V2. Expand
  10. May 22, 2013
    Even for a $30 game, it's one of the most frustrating and sad games I've played this gen. Single player had potential, but a choppy and slow engine (absolutely butchered cry engine) mixed with some of the worst team and enemy AI you'll ever see, make it a chore to even finish. I don't even want to play the dlc that came with it for free. The multiplayer is a joke inhabited by scum who spawn kill the entire match or swear like children. 2 maps, and both run slow. Trying to shoot the guy sitting in your spawn (cause that takes skill)? You probably won't as the pistol takes forever to shoot Half the time you get kicked from the server. This game had potential, it wasn't executed right. I can't sell this quick enough. Expand
  11. Apr 3, 2013
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is a decent game that any hardcore sniper enthusiast should own. Not because it is groundbreaking or a solid game, but rather because games with decent sniping mechanics are hard to find these days. When you are looking through your scope at enemies, the game is great. Distance, angle, wind speed, target movement, heart rate/breathing, and trigger-jerk (i.e. gently and gradually pulling the trigger) must be accounted for, adding depth and a realism to the experience, making the game much more challenging and fun. However, when not looking through the scope of your sniper rifle, the game shows its many faults. Not getting into too much detail, the stealth is mediocre compared to current gen standards, graphics are underwhelming (although I must admit that the guns look great), friendly A.I. is pretty poor (they are more likely to hinder you and get you killed than provide support), singleplayer campaign suffers from a lot of "hiccups" or drops in frame-rate and has a number of severe bugs (one checkpoint required me to cover my teammates by eliminating targets, but for some reason my gun was missing; I was forced to restart from the last checkpoint before it gave me my gun back. I have experienced a lot of bugs similar to this, one of the weirdest being all the enemies missing from a level...), and finally the very frustrating inability to use your bipod whenever you want (you can only use it during certain "set-pieces"). Multiplayer is a refreshing experience, and stays true to sniping. I have really enjoyed the sniper duels that occur during online play. A couple of complaints are the lack of levels and modes (only two maps and one mode), lack of weapon customization, inclusion of the red dot that shows where your bullet will strike (this takes the challenge and intensity out of the game, however I've heard rumors that a patch with a "hardcore" mode is on the way that will remove this red dot cheat), and occasionally while crawling when prone my character will randomly stand up and give away my position (this is quite annoying). In summary, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is a cool concept that was executed very poorly. However, when looking through the scope of your rifle the game is pretty fun. Overall, I would recommend buying the game once the price drops to $20, and only if you have the heart of a true sniper. Expand
  12. Apr 11, 2013
    Not a bad game but suffers from trying to copy call of duty. No bad thing but it doesn't work. Try the first game first as this is cheaper and at least a 9/10. Looks fantastic but a bit too linear and staged rather than allowing you to roam and enjoy.
  13. May 25, 2013
    Probably one of the best sniping games I've played in years! MP is forgettable, but the game's campaign is where it shines mostly. Don't listen to critics, they don't know what they're talking about. If you want a game that's NOT Call of Duty, then this is the game for you!
  14. May 18, 2014
    I didn't think the sequel could be any worse than the first but they certainly achieved a new level of abysmal. Spotter AI is useless, enemy AI is useless this is by far one of the worst sniper games out there. Not only do the graphics pop in, there are pauses throughout the game during key events. The graphics are just the worst and the story is so bland, I skipped every cut-scene I could due to just not caring about the characters anymore. I just wanted to get through the game and toss the disk on the shelf. Expand

1. Apr 23, 2013
    A budget shooter in every sense. [Issue#230, p.72]
  2. The downside of this more deliberate pacing is that the lack of variation. Every mission goes as follows: take out a few guys or sneak past them if there are too many, get to a high vantage point, rain death from above. Not the worst design in the world, but pretty predictable. [April 2013, p.86]
  3. Apr 21, 2013
    Ghost Warrior will not stay in anyone's memory and probably is more worth playing the few sniper missions than other FPSs already have. It should be more fun.