4.0

1. Oct 9, 2011
    I saw this game has lots of hate, but when i played the game myself.. i didn't feel like hating it or calling it bad... because it actually was an awesome fun game to play, and as i am a sonic fan i totally loved it!
    But yeah everyone has his own opinion of course, but i don't care about the others, I LOVE THIS GAME AND I NEVER GONNA GIVE IT AWAY! its actually one of my best games in my
    collection =D Collapse
  2. Apr 19, 2012
    This Sonic Game may have a lot of hate, but let me tell you this....I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Its one of my Favorite Sonic Games. Not trying to be a Sonic Fanboy, but its true. Silver is Cool, Shadow is Great and Sonic is AWESOME!!
  3. TDF
    Oct 11, 2012
    I just want to say, the hate this game gets is entirely irrational and unfounded. Never has a game had such marvelous skyboxes, in fact I daresay this game presents to us the finest skyboxes in the ENTIRE GAMING INDUSTRY. Indeed as an expert connoisseur of video games as art I am qualified to say that Sonic 06 is not only a work of art but it is indeed a revolutionary masterpiece that no developer could possibly hope to match. Well perhaps the fine video game design that is Pacman World 2 could compare, but honestly it's a long shot; Sonic 06 is simply too beautiful a cloud amidst the skybox that is the video game industry for anyone to compete with.

Incidentally, Neo, will you marry me?
  4. Jan 31, 2013
    people might say this is the worst game in the sonic series but i say its one of the best. not THE best but one of them. in my opinion this game has a great story,variety, and (i mean it) game play. the only thing it lacks is the physics and dr. Eggman. i one stood still on a loop de loop and was unable to move in that snow boarding stage. it is also the game that silver came from silver. (not the coolest hedgehog but still ok) overall i give this a 9/10. and believe it or not, i meant everything i said. Expand
  5. Jul 17, 2014
    Sonic 06 is an underrated game. Screw the reviews and complaints it gets. This game rules. The stages are fun, the graphics are amazing, the soundtrack is awesome. I know Sonic 06 does have it's problems but that does not make it bad. And also the Silver boss fight is great especially if you are Shadow!
  6. Apr 19, 2014
    I love this game myself! I know it has lots of glitches and bad stuffs, but there are deeper meanings behind all this. Plus, i turned the negatives into positives. It's a great Sonic game!! those who despise it, f*** YOU!!!
  7. Oct 9, 2011
    collection =D Collapse

1. In the end, Sonic nuts will love it. Everyone else should stay away.
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog may share its name with the Genesis original, but this game is even more broken than most of the other recent Sonic games have been.
  3. If you're willing to withstand the constant onslaught of glaring issues regarding the control, you might be able to revel in some of those aforementioned highlights, but it won't last. In the end, you'll find yourself wishing for the good ol' 16-bit days.