StarDrone PlayStation 3

5.0

1. Apr 7, 2011
    I like this text from other StarDrone review: "Virtually every PSN title I have ever reviewed before could be summed up roughly by saying: itâ
  2. Apr 6, 2011
    StarDrone has an old-school look and feel. It's simple, it's challenging and it's sooo addicting. Over 50 levels, quick gameplay sessions. Pinball meets breakout, with puzzles, hazards, enemies and tons of action. This game has it all. Plus, there are medals, online leaderboards and trophies. Great game at a great price!
  3. Oct 19, 2011
    A neat concept, but not enough to keep me interested. Very similar to the gravity levels of Mario Galaxy 2 but with less grab points, so you get less control.

1. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    Jun 7, 2011
    The game might shoot for the stars, but it really only succeeds in being a drone. [July 2011, p.83]
  2. May 4, 2011
    While I found StarDrone to be enjoyable, the novelty wears off pretty fast. Players can fly through a majority of the stages at a quick pace and not find much reason to revisit them again, which could turn a lot of gamers off. If you enjoying challenging yourself to top your personal scores, there is quite a bit of replay value to be found, but I don't think a majority of gamers do or will...
  3. Apr 18, 2011
    Our compulsion to keep playing "just one more level" meant that our feelings and hands would get hurt along the way, but in the end we liked what we saw.