5.5

1. Jul 13, 2013
    I don't know what Eko Software was trying to make Storm into. When you start Storm it looks like a relaxing, simple puzzler, where you roll a seed from one fertilized patch of soil to another using the elements that make up a storm. In concept and design it looks and feels simple. But when you play Storm for 20+ hours you slowly realize this is not the game you signed-up for.

Read the

Read the full review at www.GameFan365.com
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jul 12, 2013
    This concept behind Storm does have potential, but until it feels more controlled and less like an irritating crapshoot, I'm going to have to pass. The presentation is all well and good, but only when there's a game that's wrapped in that little blanket am I interested. Storm looks like a comfy blanket… until them damn wildfires start up and slowly spread across my controller.
  2. Jul 10, 2013
    Storm is a game with a great concept, but a few problems in execution prevent it from realizing its true potential. It’s still worth a try for those with a fondness for unique puzzle games, but gamers who were hoping for the next Flower may be a little disappointed.
    The constant need to start over due to what I perceive as a flaw in the core system of the game ruined any enjoyment.