The Expendables 2 Videogame PlayStation 3

3.9

1. Aug 22, 2012
    From a technical standpoint (graphics, sound, etc) it's a bit mediocre but the game play is just a goofy fun action game. You can play co-op on the same console or over xbox live, which is where you'd get your money's worth if you purchased it. It's not terrible but it's not ZOMG Amazing either.
  2. Sep 9, 2012
    Technical slag is evident in this game, won't deny that. There are only a few Games with offline multiplier (1-4). Especially if you have bunch of expendables ready for a gaming weekend. This is a good game not just for what it holds, but for its story line being close to the movie makes it more enjoyable.
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    What went wrong? A crap game to the roots, had a lot of potential and kept me involved for 4 hours. So it could be worse. (I guess!) When I bought this game I was completely and utterly let down by the awful programming and bugs, saying that the voice acting was decent but virtually everything else was not. Excluding the brilliant camera angle. Don't buy unless a real loner or expendablesWhat went wrong? A crap game to the roots, had a lot of potential and kept me involved for 4 hours. So it could be worse. (I guess!) When I bought this game I was completely and utterly let down by the awful programming and bugs, saying that the voice acting was decent but virtually everything else was not. Excluding the brilliant camera angle. Don't buy unless a real loner or expendables fan. Same thing! Collapse

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Oct 1, 2012
    Another videogame based on a popular motion picture, another bad review score. Even though it has no shortage of bullets, The Expendables 2: The Videogame fails to hit the bulls-eye. This 4 player co-op shooter is no action hero.[October 2012, p.79]
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Sep 25, 2012
    This four-player top-down shooter is a one-note type of game, an ear-shattering drone of gunfire punctuated with occasional soundbites. You're on the ground, shooting guys. Then you're in a chopper, shooting guys. The repetition and lack of character kills any hope the XP system had for making this brown square of a game engaging. Play alone and suffer the AI. Play with mates and... actually, don't. [October 2012, p79]
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    Considering the obvious lack of effort that went into The Expendables 2: Videogame, it seems nothing could have saved this one.