6.8

1. May 3, 2014
    Great family game, the level design and details make it very interesting to watch and its difficulty level is perfect for little gamers. It froze a number of times and it does feel rushed, but good kids games are hard to find and this does the job.
  2. Apr 21, 2014
    Honestly, I find this one to be just dull, but the open world has drastically improved.

I loved the Movie, but this feels really really uninspired, and just doesn't fit in with the other fun LEGO games like LEGO Marvel or DC, or even LOTR. That said it is still fun to play, but feels rushed.
  3. May 4, 2015
    "Everything you see or hear, is awesome".

I always have a soft spot for these Lego games, like Lego harry potter, Lego hobbit and now we got the game that is base of the movie all about Lego. The graphs in the game are very colorful and almost close to perfect. I couldn't get the music from the game out of my head, not everything is awesome, I mean the background music that sticks to
    "Everything you see or hear, is awesome".

The graphs in the game are very colorful and almost close to perfect. I couldn't get the music from the game out of my head, not everything is awesome, I mean the background music that sticks to you and never leaves. For problems I have some I can name off like the cut scenes were a bit messy with the editing and that's it for problems.
  4. Jun 10, 2015
    This game is not good. It's simply fine because the game is dull and a bit stupid though it can also be very entertaining but it's not good enough excitement. If you want to by a Lego game I'd say you should try: marvel super heroes or Lego hobbit etc.
  5. Aug 15, 2015
    I do love to play Lego games and this one was entertaining just like the others. I like how they capture the film humour into it and it is very easy to complete.

1. Mar 20, 2014
    It's not the best LEGO that ever came out of Tt Games' toybox, but it's definitely tons of fun.
  2. Mar 10, 2014
    The LEGO Movie Videogame is just an okay entry in TT Games long-lasting franchise, but it fails to deliver the charm and the humour of the parodies we have gotten used to, hence failing to grasp any attention and curiosity of a grown-up audience.
  3. Feb 21, 2014
    The LEGO Movie Videogame isn’t the best LEGO game on the market, but it is a fun title and one that you will get a good few hours of enjoyment from.