7.4

1. Apr 18, 2011
    This Is A Fun Game.. I Love Almost Everything About It.. BUT After 8 Or 9 Lev.. Its Really Hard... I Wish I Could Get Past It!
    Overall This Is A Fun, Funny, And Entertaining Game!
  2. Oct 21, 2011
    I don't know why this game is getting negative reviews. The game is decent, especially for Simpsons fans. The world has been captured like it never has been before and the voice acting is solid. Although repetitive gameplay and a not so lengthy game doesn't make this a must buy. But for Simpsons fans? Absolutely.
  3. May 31, 2013
    I am not a fan of The Simpsons show. I have only seen a few episodes in my life, but that's pretty much it. Having said that, I'm really liking this game. My friend gave me this game after I gave him MK vs DC. I haven't finished it yet but so far its really funny and it really is fun. The puzzles are good and so are the graphics. If you're a fan of the show, I'm sure you'll like it way more than I do. Expand
  4. Aug 30, 2011
    This game has got alot of bad press in my opinion. It's not horrible by any means. It's got plenty of humor and charm and lots of game references that I could appreciate. Graphics = Good cel shading and cut scene swap outs. Very nice visual style. Sounds = All the characters and voices from the show, dialog only gets old if you get stuck on the same part. Controls = Pretty simple and easy to use, learning everybody's weapon is the trick.

Difficulty = Really hard at times because you're not shown what to do sometimes and you can get stuck. Once you figure out your path than it's not so bad.

Playability = Easy to learn, good for adult and kid fans alike.

Value = I wouldn't say a $60 game but used for say $20 or $25 it's worth it. If you're a big Simpsons fan this is a must.

Overall value = If you've played any Simpson's game and wished it was better, than this is your game. Hasn't been one this fun since the old arcade. They even reference how bad their old games were.
  5. Jul 6, 2012
    Dull and fairly boring. The Simpsons game will grab your attention and loose it very quickly due to the poor story, bad enemy types and boring gameplay. Snore,

Had it offered online cooperative play, or local co-op play that was actually as much fun as the single-player game (if not more so) then the score would definitely be higher, but as it stands The Simpsons is a very enjoyable, though very, very short, single-player game that both hardcore and casual Simpsons fans will love.
  2. The bothersome camera often gets stuck, thus obscuring your vision and two-player split screen messes with the game's speed, but the exclusive clips and humorous presentation make this a must play, especially for diehard Simpsons fans.
  3. The gameplay might not be anything special, but The Simpsons Game delivers more than enough laughs to make it worth a look.