The Simpsons Game PlayStation 3

7.5

1. Apr 18, 2011
    This Is A Fun Game.. I Love Almost Everything About It.. BUT After 8 Or 9 Lev.. Its Really Hard... I Wish I Could Get Past It!
    Overall This Is A Fun, Funny, And Entertaining Game!
  2. May 31, 2013
    I am not a fan of The Simpsons show. I have only seen a few episodes in my life, but that's pretty much it. Having said that, I'm really liking this game. My friend gave me this game after I gave him MK vs DC. I haven't finished it yet but so far its really funny and it really is fun. The puzzles are good and so are the graphics. If you're a fan of the show, I'm sure you'll like it wayI am not a fan of The Simpsons show. I have only seen a few episodes in my life, but that's pretty much it. Having said that, I'm really liking this game. My friend gave me this game after I gave him MK vs DC. I haven't finished it yet but so far its really funny and it really is fun. The puzzles are good and so are the graphics. If you're a fan of the show, I'm sure you'll like it way more than I do. Expand
  3. JoeW.
    Jan 14, 2008
    I love this game BUT I am a major Simpsons fan, if you have good knowledge of the show there will be alot of memorable moments and references in this game and many fresh jokes. Alot of negative things were said about the camera but I think it works very well and free. A fun game with nice colourful graphics and a blast to play with a friend in co-op mode with good replay value. I love this game BUT I am a major Simpsons fan, if you have good knowledge of the show there will be alot of memorable moments and references in this game and many fresh jokes. Alot of negative things were said about the camera but I think it works very well and free. A fun game with nice colourful graphics and a blast to play with a friend in co-op mode with good replay value. (Downloadable content may also be arriving for us Simpson fans). Expand
  4. JJZ.
    Nov 1, 2007
    A Simpson game through and through. the game play is good but not great and the extras in game will get a chuckle out of most players but this is not the Simpson's arcade classic we were all hoping for.
  5. DavidL
    Nov 29, 2009
    This game is robust - but I don't think you'll enjoy it if you're not a simpsons fan, as the focus is more on the story than on the actual gameplay.

Had it offered online cooperative play, or local co-op play that was actually as much fun as the single-player game (if not more so) then the score would definitely be higher, but as it stands The Simpsons is a very enjoyable, though very, very short, single-player game that both hardcore and casual Simpsons fans will love.
  2. The bothersome camera often gets stuck, thus obscuring your vision and two-player split screen messes with the game's speed, but the exclusive clips and humorous presentation make this a must play, especially for diehard Simpsons fans.
  3. The gameplay might not be anything special, but The Simpsons Game delivers more than enough laughs to make it worth a look.