7.7

1. Oct 11, 2012
    I didnt like the 3rd epiosde of the walking dead. Whatever I picked, as i choice. It didnt matter. I wanted Carly to live and she got killed. I wanted to go with lilly in the RV and she left without me. I discovered that Ben was helping the outsiders. And I didnt have the option of pushing him off the train! This whole episode felt like it was just filler.
  2. Sep 10, 2012
    I have to give this a zero, it doesn't work for me. I downloaded episode 3, and ever since, the game tells me I need to purchase episode 1, even tho I already have the season pass and it lists episode 2 and 3 as purchased, which you can't even buy unless you have episode 1! telltale also has yet to respond to anything i've sent them in the past week, terrible customer service. Good for you if it works, but im pissed off. Expand
  3. Sep 5, 2012
    This review contains spoilers. My feelings are so negative after playing through this episode. In general -despite the creators' promises- the main storyline has only one determined path, not really affected by decisions of the player itself. Moreover in Ep.3 IMHO the actual reason of writing off the half of the crew and replacing them by new ones is to discard all of our foregoing decisions which we made so far relating to these deceased mates.
    I'm dissapointed and feel myself cheated.
  4. Sep 3, 2012
    I agree with Skepticalguy90 and Lolomlas although I believe a 2 is a bit harsh. I give it a 4. The game was not as advertised, and the choices you make in the game change the dialogue only. Now, some things could come into play later, but it still is not enough to convince me that the game is tailored to how I play.
  5. Sep 1, 2012
    Honestly, I tried to come into this game with an open mind, but after playing it was largely disappointed. The biggest thing that Telltale games has promoted is that choice matters. Despite all the hype around this idea, the reality is choices do not matter in this game. You can make decisions that seem to affect things, but at the end of the day, all the players end up in the exact same place in the storyline. Had a lot of potential, failed to deliver. Expand
  6. Sep 5, 2012
    I'm dissapointed and feel myself cheated.

1. Oct 2, 2012
    The first sign of weakness in the otherwise excellent series. [Issue#223, p.87]
  2. When we say "we", we mean "we" and not "you", because every player up until now has built up different relationships with different characters through the many choices they have had to make. This time your companionship will leave the motel by train. [October 2012, p.78]
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    As good as the previous ones, especially story-wise. I can't help feeling disappointed by the amount of glitches and badly executed lip syncs though.