8.2

1. Oct 9, 2012
    It's another great episode feel with heart felt moments, and dark/intense/ hard decision making. It's unfortunate though, that you're starting to see the predictable holes showing up at the end, which was my biggest fear from the start. I'm still hoping for the best though for episode 5.
  2. Oct 17, 2012
    The Walking Dead: Episode 4-Around Every Corner is a good, filler episode. I only felt it was filler because some of the stuff that happens in the game doesn't really translate to the overall story. However, the last 15 minutes will definitely have you on the edge of your seat, and this episode is the most adventured filled one yet. The cliffhanger will definitely have you wanting EpisodeThe Walking Dead: Episode 4-Around Every Corner is a good, filler episode. I only felt it was filler because some of the stuff that happens in the game doesn't really translate to the overall story. However, the last 15 minutes will definitely have you on the edge of your seat, and this episode is the most adventured filled one yet. The cliffhanger will definitely have you wanting Episode 5 coming out earlier. Expand

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Dec 5, 2012
    With only one further episode to come, you feel like the gravity of your decisions is magnified given what's sure to be a blockbuster finale. [Christmas 2012, p.109]
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    As if you need further proof that episodic games can enhance the experience in terms of dramatic and narrative value. I can't wait for the finale.
  3. Oct 22, 2012
    The fourth episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead game series delivers in the same way the others did: telling a great, emotional story and offering the player some really tough choices along the way. If you've enjoyed the previous outings, you shouldn't allow yourself to miss out on this one.