7.2

1. BryanMatherly
    Jan 5, 2009
    New courses are great....and the club tuning helps stand apart from other players online. However, fix the online play.!!! Thousands of us faithful TW golfers get dropped from the servers left and right for no reason! There are tons of other online games that don't even have a fraction of the connection issues, so why does this one?!? Us "hardcore" players, don't care whatNew courses are great....and the club tuning helps stand apart from other players online. However, fix the online play.!!! Thousands of us faithful TW golfers get dropped from the servers left and right for no reason! There are tons of other online games that don't even have a fraction of the connection issues, so why does this one?!? Us "hardcore" players, don't care what courses you make available to us.....all we want, is a good, straight up game to play, without concerns of what glitches will hurt us!!!! Expand

Tiger 09 is remarkably improved across the board.
  2. I’m not sure why EA stripped away features that already worked beautifully. I wish this year’s five new courses were just the beginning of the additions instead of one of the highlights, but it’ll have to do while we wait for a course creator.
  3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 is a good buy for anyone who loves the series and demands every update, and is a must-buy for players who have enjoyed this style of golf but have yet to add a Tiger Woods game to their collection.