Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PlayStation 3

• Release Date: Oct 13, 2009
8.8

1. mrsadystic
    Oct 15, 2009
    Uncharted 2 is simply breathtaking from its insanely polished and well voice acted single player campaign to the wonderful assortment of online co op and competitive modes there is simply something for everyone. EASILY the game of the YEAR 2009.
  2. Joshua
    Oct 15, 2009
    Amazing just amazing, Naughty Dog has truly raised the bar with this game.
  3. JoshH
    Oct 15, 2009
    Uncharted 2 is the real deal, from the story telling to the amazing voice acting and godly animation to the most stunningly gorgeous graphics ive ever seen in a game. Naughty Dog has created a masterpiece, i want to play the game that takes away game of the year honers from this one. if it exists.
  4. IshiiB.
    Oct 15, 2009
    Finally a great focus on a total experience and not just one or two cool parts. When you still think you're watching a cut scene when you are supposed to be playing the game has found a perfect flow from the two.
  5. BittonR.
    Oct 15, 2009
    My favorite multiplayer game for the PS3, and the single player story grabs you from the get-go! Perfect game... PS3 is now worth owning!
  6. AggzW.
    Oct 15, 2009
    Multiplayer is intense and addictive, Single-player, while i have only just stated chapter 5 is amazing. Graphically, i find this to be the best looking console game to date, and if you own a PS3 you owe it to yourself to buy this game! as a matter of fact even if you DONT own a PS3, go to the store and buy yourself a new Slimline PS3, and a copy of this game, and if $$$ permits pick up a Multiplayer is intense and addictive, Single-player, while i have only just stated chapter 5 is amazing. Graphically, i find this to be the best looking console game to date, and if you own a PS3 you owe it to yourself to buy this game! as a matter of fact even if you DONT own a PS3, go to the store and buy yourself a new Slimline PS3, and a copy of this game, and if $$$ permits pick up a few other of the great PS3 exclusives!!! Expand
  7. AndyM.
    Oct 16, 2009
    Incredible, Uncharted 2 is a genre defining and generation defining video game, from the moment you look out over Turkey from a rooftop high above the sprawling coastline you realise this game is seriously something special.
  8. MarinaM.
    Nov 6, 2009
    Absolutely amazing. My only complaint is that the platforming is too linear, but other than that, Uncharted 2 is THE GAME of 2009. Do yourself a favor and buy this game NOW. Don't wait till the price drops; seriously, it's that good. On a side note, for those who haven't played the first one, I recommend playing that first though if you just want to skip to the sequel Absolutely amazing. My only complaint is that the platforming is too linear, but other than that, Uncharted 2 is THE GAME of 2009. Do yourself a favor and buy this game NOW. Don't wait till the price drops; seriously, it's that good. On a side note, for those who haven't played the first one, I recommend playing that first though if you just want to skip to the sequel everything still makes sense, you just miss out on a few jokes. Expand
  9. NickH
    Oct 16, 2009
    Uncharted 2 is a very good game. It certantly deserves a 10 or to be exact 9.7. I am only going to talk about the disadvantages of the game because the advantages are unlimited. First uncharted 2 was not as good as we expected. We expected even better graphics although the details are nondescribable. Also the game doesn't give the uncharted feeling of the first game evn if it's Uncharted 2 is a very good game. It certantly deserves a 10 or to be exact 9.7. I am only going to talk about the disadvantages of the game because the advantages are unlimited. First uncharted 2 was not as good as we expected. We expected even better graphics although the details are nondescribable. Also the game doesn't give the uncharted feeling of the first game evn if it's better in all ways. Also we expected the single-player to be much bigger. There are 26 chapters but nearly 6 of them last only 5-10 minutes so you have like 20 real chapters. last the story is great but there was so much potential. I just don't get it why developers make the same stories all over again. As with batman AA the story could be much better but still it's one of the best out there. After hearing all these negatives you must be wondering why a give this game a 10. Simply put because it's an amazing game in every compartment. all i'm saying is that it could be even more perfect. maybe in uncharted 3. Expand
  10. brentL
    Oct 16, 2009
    I was honestly thinking about rating it a 9 due to the overhype that it is getting, however many games get that (Halo, GOW and the other GOW) and it really wouldn't be fair. This is a great game in many categories, way too many to list so im just gona list the bad. Enemy ai is typically great, until you try to use stealth. At times you can walk in front of them and still not be I was honestly thinking about rating it a 9 due to the overhype that it is getting, however many games get that (Halo, GOW and the other GOW) and it really wouldn't be fair. This is a great game in many categories, way too many to list so im just gona list the bad. Enemy ai is typically great, until you try to use stealth. At times you can walk in front of them and still not be spotted (on hard by the way), and other times your behind a crate and they see you some how. The multiplayer is great and different from other multiplayers, however the guns used are bland and kinda boring. overall you can read other review for the good, their all true, multiplayer is fresh and fun, story is second only to MSG4, gameplay is easy to learn and improved over the last (melee mainly), character development is great, graphics are amazing and show what the ps3 can do, ect..... There were only two minor flaw that really bothered me which i listed, other then that the only caution I would say is play the first before playing this one. The relationships will make more sense to you. Expand
  11. ThomasH
    Oct 17, 2009
    One of the, if not _the_ best game i've played this console generation, and i have all 3 of them. What can i say, it is just fantastic in every way it should, a great and exciting story, spectacular gameplay, and lets face it; the graphics are phenomenal. The sound and score is very good to. An absolute must buy for everyone who likes action / adventure games.
  12. JustinG
    Oct 17, 2009
    Highly enjoyable game, just as the first one. Game is the combination of an enjoyable indiana jones movie and a 3rd person cover-shooter with various mini platforming parts. Multiplayer is a plus, lack of local multiplayer or co-op is a negative. Sat down and played through the entire game in one sitting, just like the first one... they are that enjoyable.
  13. WilliamB
    Nov 7, 2009
    Graphics are great, storyline is solid, but overall not that fun to play and the online it a real let down. Final boss battle is an improvement over the originals, but still needs to be less linear and more exciting.
  14. MetalGear
    Oct 17, 2009
    If you did not like the first one due to the loose controls and other issues, like me, then fear not, THIS GAME IS AWESOME! Yes the graphics "are" amazing, but delve deeper, the explosions, the lighting, the spinning guns in the air when baddies take one are all delivered without a drop in frame rate and the resolution of these spot effects are the best I've seen outside Crysis in If you did not like the first one due to the loose controls and other issues, like me, then fear not, THIS GAME IS AWESOME! Yes the graphics "are" amazing, but delve deeper, the explosions, the lighting, the spinning guns in the air when baddies take one are all delivered without a drop in frame rate and the resolution of these spot effects are the best I've seen outside Crysis in dx10 very high quality mode. The load times are pratically invisible, the acting, story, engine made cutscenes, everything basically is seemless and essentially perfect. The critical score says it, the user reviews match that lofty score, there IS only one reason why, it is THAT GOOD! Buy with TOTAL confidence! Expand
  15. JoeMomma
    Oct 17, 2009
    Uncharted 2 blends smooth and satisfying gameplay with the presentation of a blockbuster acion/adventure movie. Action sequences that look like a cut scene end up forcing you to pick up the controller right in the middle of it! The story is compelling and well acted - much like the first. Characters seem real in their delivery in dialogue, and again, it is blended seamlessly with Uncharted 2 blends smooth and satisfying gameplay with the presentation of a blockbuster acion/adventure movie. Action sequences that look like a cut scene end up forcing you to pick up the controller right in the middle of it! The story is compelling and well acted - much like the first. Characters seem real in their delivery in dialogue, and again, it is blended seamlessly with gameplay. Uncharted 2 is a full package - with it's additionally addictive and deep multiplayer modes, including co-op rounds and competitive deathmatch and elimination modes. Once you start, you will not stop. Expand
  16. PeteM
    Oct 17, 2009
    Simply brilliant. From graphics to gameplay to story, this is undoubtedly the GOTY. Yes it has some miniscule shortfalls (more could've been done with the stealth, for example) but they don't detract from this incredible experience at all.
  17. JK
    Oct 18, 2009
    If you like action/adventure games, you will not be disppointed! I loved the first game--one of my all time favorites--and this one just adds to the series greatness. Believe the hype!
  18. RajendraG.
    Oct 18, 2009
    Fantastic game that entertains every second it is played. The balance between shooting, platforming, puzzle solving, and cutscenes is expertly crafted. Very linear, but that is pretty much needed for this type of story driven game.
  19. JoshB
    Nov 8, 2009
    The best game this console generation. A definitive experience which dwarfs the brilliant Killzone 2 and the superb Call of Duty 4. The action is intense and difficult, but gripping and fun as well. The single player is the best I have ever played, and mulitplayer, whilst lacking the depth of Call of Duty 4, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, and others, remains as the most balanced experience to The best game this console generation. A definitive experience which dwarfs the brilliant Killzone 2 and the superb Call of Duty 4. The action is intense and difficult, but gripping and fun as well. The single player is the best I have ever played, and mulitplayer, whilst lacking the depth of Call of Duty 4, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, and others, remains as the most balanced experience to date, with variety in gameplay styles, great maps, numerous 'boosters', characters to play as, and people will be playing this for a very long time. A landmark achievement, anybody who doesn't own this game is missing out. Buy buy buy! Expand
  20. DougS
    Oct 19, 2009
    No either game touches UC2 graphics. The only game more epic and maybe more polished in some areas than UC2 is MGS4, and even still, MGS4 fails to deliver quite the experience as UC2. Its just plain fun from beginning to end. The balance of action, cutscenes, puzzles, etc is some kind of achievement. The only thing I have to say negative about the experience is that it has to end.
  21. JohnC
    Oct 19, 2009
    Game is simply amazing. Probably my favorite game on the PS3. Online is great and i have not experienced a second of lag. Also going to give it a 10 because of all of the unnecessary 0's stupid fanboys. lol yes the irony is funny. But seriously though the game deserves all the praise its getting from everyone.
  22. RobertR
    Oct 19, 2009
    Absolutely unreal! A must buy for all PS3 owners, and for those who don't own a PS3, might want to consider picking one up just for this experience.
  23. ZubairL
    Oct 19, 2009
    Absolutely Brilliant! Cinematic, looks great,plays great and keeps you wanting to play and see what happens next. Truly next gen! From now on all games will be judged by Pre Unchartered 2 and Post Unchartred 2, its the new benchmark for sure!
  24. GabrielM.
    Oct 19, 2009
    Absolutely amazing. And that's only refering to the single player! The multiplayer is fun and addicting. This game just screams polish and perfection. Wonderfully cinematic and action packed. One of the best video games of all time. Why are you still reading this? GO PLAY IT NOW!!!
  25. NickT
    Oct 19, 2009
    With a game of this magnitude, you cannot just pass it up. The game's presentation is top notch and strikes notes of pulchritude and unimaginable beauty. Sound plays another important part in this game, too. You can tell, because Naughty Dog's sound team went out of their way to record their moving scores in Skywalker Sound Ranch (the place where they recorded sounds for all the With a game of this magnitude, you cannot just pass it up. The game's presentation is top notch and strikes notes of pulchritude and unimaginable beauty. Sound plays another important part in this game, too. You can tell, because Naughty Dog's sound team went out of their way to record their moving scores in Skywalker Sound Ranch (the place where they recorded sounds for all the Lucas Arts movies). Gameplay revolves around your traversal of the world, and shooting most every bad guy along the way. The controls are pulled off flawlessly. The overall experience puts a feeling of forced love in your heart. It's a hard game to hate. Expand
  26. JamesA.
    Nov 9, 2009
    Up there with Resident Evil 4, Bioshock, and Final Fantasy 7 as one of the greatest games i ever played.
  27. ScottP
    Oct 19, 2009
    Not since playing Resident Evil 4 for the first time have I been so utterly dumbfounded by a game before. From the games "active cinematic experiences" to the absolutely jaw-dropping graphics, this game has it all. One of the best told stories I've ever seen in a game before with compelling and realistic characters. The gunplay has thankfully rid itself of the "lets shoot this guy Not since playing Resident Evil 4 for the first time have I been so utterly dumbfounded by a game before. From the games "active cinematic experiences" to the absolutely jaw-dropping graphics, this game has it all. One of the best told stories I've ever seen in a game before with compelling and realistic characters. The gunplay has thankfully rid itself of the "lets shoot this guy for 5 minutes until he finally dies" mechanic to a more realistic and satasfying firing mechanic. When you shoot them they die in just a few hits (shocking isn't it?) There are several moments in this game that can literally make your jaw drop. One of my favorite scenes involving a tank (not saying anymore than that, you'll know it when it happens). Uncharted 2 simply does not disappoint in any way, it is my new favorite game (surpassing RE4 and Bioshock) and easily a contender for Game of the year. This is a classic in the making and if you have a PS3 and don't get this game, how do you call yourself a gamer? Expand
  28. spyrewolf
    Nov 9, 2009
    this game was truly amazing, it really shows what the ps3 is capable of and naughty dog knocked this out of the park, every aspect of the game was flawless, not only is it beautiful to look at but the voice acting, story and pacing are tight! great game!
  29. ZachJ
    Oct 19, 2009
    I see this game as a good/bad scenario. The game really hasn't changed much since the original. But that's more of a testament to the greatness of the original than a critique of this sequel. Also, the only real "evolution" is with the online multiplayer. But once again, the multiplayer is great and complements an already awesome single player experience. Where I'm I see this game as a good/bad scenario. The game really hasn't changed much since the original. But that's more of a testament to the greatness of the original than a critique of this sequel. Also, the only real "evolution" is with the online multiplayer. But once again, the multiplayer is great and complements an already awesome single player experience. Where I'm dissatisfied is with the story. I don't feel Drake's motivations are as strong in this game as in the first. With Uncharted, Drake was discovering his lineage, he was seeking revenge, he was saving the girl, he was looking for riches and he was also stuck on this island. So his escape and victory lined up for a powerful motivation to risk climbing giant cliffs while battling pirates, mercenaries, and...those other guys. But Uncharted 2, I really just didn't "feel" why Drake was moving forward. Besides the obvious reason that we need an excuse to climb-roll-punch-shoot-hide. Also, I didn't develop emotional attachments to characters because they were introduced too late into the game. Maybe they saw this as the optimum scenario, but I feel developing relationships and motivations that occurred in the third act should have moved to the first or second. But that's where it's at. My only real complaints about a video game is the story. Also, I'm pretty damn analytical so I imagine most will be completely satisfied. Another great game from Naughty Dog. Expand
  30. JonathanS
    Oct 21, 2009
    I haven't played the game yet but felt that I should give it a 10 because Daniel J. gave it a 0 to skew the results. If you feel the game is an 8, give it an 8. Don't give it a 0 to alter the score because you don't think others should have given it a 10. The point of this site is to average individual scores of the game to give you a realistic view of what others think.
  31. JonA.
    Oct 20, 2009
    Uncharted 2 is simply amazing. The game's story is like that of Indiana Jones and National Treasure. It feels like an action movie and a game at the same time. The voice actors and the awesome face movements and body movements make it seem like a real movie. The gameplay is astounding and slightly tweaked from the original formula. The music is well done and it is obvious that a lot Uncharted 2 is simply amazing. The game's story is like that of Indiana Jones and National Treasure. It feels like an action movie and a game at the same time. The voice actors and the awesome face movements and body movements make it seem like a real movie. The gameplay is astounding and slightly tweaked from the original formula. The music is well done and it is obvious that a lot of care has been put in this game. To put it simply, this is the best single-player experience I have ever played. One to rival the stroy telling of Metal Gear Solid 4. I highly recommend this game. Expand
  32. ToddP.
    Oct 21, 2009
    This is a must-play for all PS3 owners. All the praise is richly deserved. Engaging story, varied and addicting gameplay, fun multiplayer, and absolutely gorgeous to behold.
  33. Memyself
    Dec 11, 2009
    Definitely the best game this generation so far. Great gameplay, great plot, great characters, I don't even need to comment the visuals and the voice acting. It's just top notch. This game is more than game of the year, so far it's the Game of the WHOLE 7th GENERATION!
  34. BL
    Dec 10, 2009
    Without a doubt the best game this generation, one of the best games I've ever played. Beautiful graphics(the best console graphics yet), smooth gameplay, jaw-dropping action, immersive, excellent story with voice acting and dialogue. The singleplayer & multiplayer bonuses top it off wonderfully with great features like cinema in which you can rewatch automatically recorded games, Without a doubt the best game this generation, one of the best games I've ever played. Beautiful graphics(the best console graphics yet), smooth gameplay, jaw-dropping action, immersive, excellent story with voice acting and dialogue. The singleplayer & multiplayer bonuses top it off wonderfully with great features like cinema in which you can rewatch automatically recorded games, controlling the camera in real time and even adding weather effects. Expand
  35. AnonymousMC
    Oct 20, 2009
    Amazing. No other game looks good, plays good, and sounds good than uncharted 2. One of my favorite games of all time. Multiplayer is amazing and everything bout it is just awesome. Characters, enviornments, EVERYTHING. Naughty Dog, this is why I have bout your games ever since crash bandicoot era on the ps1. Great job.
  36. CruzU
    Oct 20, 2009
    Clearly one of my best single-player experiences ever... Uncharted 2 has brought serious competition for Game of The Year, and possibly one of the greatest, ever. Multiplayer is just another reason why this defines near perfection, in just a third-person shooter!
  37. MarkG
    Oct 20, 2009
    If you thought Uncharted 1 was a 10/10 (I did), this will blow your socks off. Its perfection is every respect. Not just the best game on PS3 this year, not even best game on any console this year, not even best game on any console this generation. This is the best game I have EVER played on ANY system...
  38. BDow
    Dec 16, 2009
    wow D V. this "inferior" logic is whether or not a game is fun. this is a fun game. its Uncharted used to be my favorite game till this came out. Why? because it is fun. whole point of the game. fun.
  39. DawnD
    Oct 21, 2009
    Having played and loved the first game I was afraid to buy into the hype of this game, until I played it. Tighter controls than the first, with fantastic acting and beautiful scenes, this game just topped my favorites list.
  40. Sam
    Dec 19, 2009
    Uncharted 2 is easily the best game of the year, possibly of all time. It has a plot as good, if not better, then movies. If you are new to the series, this game can be thought of as something similar to Indiana Jones or Tomb Raider. This game is perfect in every aspect. The single player so good if this game didn't have multiplayer it would still recieve a ten. The multiplayer has a Uncharted 2 is easily the best game of the year, possibly of all time. It has a plot as good, if not better, then movies. If you are new to the series, this game can be thought of as something similar to Indiana Jones or Tomb Raider. This game is perfect in every aspect. The single player so good if this game didn't have multiplayer it would still recieve a ten. The multiplayer has a wide variety of modes, all of which are executed perfectly. The game has the best graphics of all time. It is photorealistic. This game is a must-buy and if you don't have a ps3 it is the sole reason to get one. Expand
  41. JoshuA
    Oct 22, 2009
    Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves made me feel foolish that i gave any other game a 10 before it but I must give a shout out to Gears of War & Tomb Raider for Naughty Dog took lessons from these 2 fantastic Series & created The Best Game Of All Time!! It's Incredible!!!
  42. VictorS
    Dec 20, 2009
    This game is one of the best games I've played. Unmatched graphics, amazing story and characters, fuun multiplayer, epic gameplay, what more do you need?
  43. shetaki
    Dec 23, 2009
    Very good graphics and amazing story line. hopefully the cover glitches and A.I. will be fixed in an update but even if it isnt this is still a great gaming experience. oh and for all those people who are giving this game low scores, games are meant to be enjoyed. you guys seem to just play it, find as many glitches as you can and then write a bad review so that people who have not played Very good graphics and amazing story line. hopefully the cover glitches and A.I. will be fixed in an update but even if it isnt this is still a great gaming experience. oh and for all those people who are giving this game low scores, games are meant to be enjoyed. you guys seem to just play it, find as many glitches as you can and then write a bad review so that people who have not played the game yet will get the wrong idea. jesus christ PLAY THE GAME TO HAVE FUN! if something like this came out 5 years ago the whole world would have shit themselves. Well for those of you who have not played this game yet, dont listen to those dumbshits buy it and prepare for a stellar gaming experience that you will come back for again and again. Expand
  44. JimR
    Oct 22, 2009
    Definitely a system seller, all four of my non ps3 owning friends who saw me playing this have gone out and brought a ps3 slim, this game is a joy to play and perfect at what it does which is top class adventuring, some bitter fanboys of the other system have labelled it 'duderaider' which is very funny, but it is much more advanced in every respect . I do still love the first Definitely a system seller, all four of my non ps3 owning friends who saw me playing this have gone out and brought a ps3 slim, this game is a joy to play and perfect at what it does which is top class adventuring, some bitter fanboys of the other system have labelled it 'duderaider' which is very funny, but it is much more advanced in every respect . I do still love the first game though and i wish all the efforts had gone into the single player experience. Expand
  45. PeterR
    Oct 22, 2009
    This game is truly amazing. Characters are fleshed out, gun play is on point, platforming is perfect and the story is just magnificent. It's been a while since I've gone through a game multiple times but the single player experience is just that good and the platinum trophy was just icing on the cake. Naughty Dog deserves all the praises it gets because this game is an absolute This game is truly amazing. Characters are fleshed out, gun play is on point, platforming is perfect and the story is just magnificent. It's been a while since I've gone through a game multiple times but the single player experience is just that good and the platinum trophy was just icing on the cake. Naughty Dog deserves all the praises it gets because this game is an absolute stunner, production values through the roof. Expand
  46. CBowen
    Oct 23, 2009
    You saw this coming, completely misunderstood, you hit the books while the now-gen plugged in ÅccessàWiï's and X Jox dropouts flipped the only McPorts in town. Now generation-(ps)X design scene has a collective masters degree and finally dev cake's abound and you might just eat it too. It's not jade this time, but more importantly this game is a MGS4 for You saw this coming, completely misunderstood, you hit the books while the now-gen plugged in ÅccessàWiï's and X Jox dropouts flipped the only McPorts in town. Now generation-(ps)X design scene has a collective masters degree and finally dev cake's abound and you might just eat it too. It's not jade this time, but more importantly this game is a MGS4 for the masses. Chin up next-next#ps3rd-gen UC2 will impregnate any member of the family, yes itll get you too.. Expand
  47. ChrisS
    Dec 30, 2009
    First Game was my game of this Gen... 2 has blown me away! If there is a game to make it worth owning a PS3 its this.
  48. Salvy102
    Dec 30, 2009
    I didn't find anything "GROUND BREAKING" in this game, but it was fun to play, it is the best single player for an adventure game. The online is fun in its own way. I was stunned by the visuals and the climatic scenes. I liked the game but it's not perfect, at least in my eyes.
  49. HarsitamoD
    Oct 23, 2009
    Uncharted 2: Among Theives is an extremely good game. Although it has its flaws this is one of the best games I've played and definetly the best Playstation 3 game I have play. Some of the flaws of this game are: bad camera angles (mostly when you are climing), a few unpolished parts like sliding up stairs with the GAU-19 and a bad plot twist at the end, which could have been saved Uncharted 2: Among Theives is an extremely good game. Although it has its flaws this is one of the best games I've played and definetly the best Playstation 3 game I have play. Some of the flaws of this game are: bad camera angles (mostly when you are climing), a few unpolished parts like sliding up stairs with the GAU-19 and a bad plot twist at the end, which could have been saved if it was explained. This easily out weighed by: the exellent graphics, good AIs, perfect voice acting, good platforming sections, large puzzles and great cutscenes which are timed perfectly. I would give this game's single player a ten for its entertaiment value but take a mark off for it's flaws giving it a nine. Uncharted 2's Multiplayer is a great extension to the almost perfect single player part and I would give it a 10 for it is fair (as it pairs you with others around the same level as you) and fun with an epic co-op and very good competitive multiplayer. Even though it is definetly not one of the best multiplayer in the market (Call of Duty 4 takes that position) it is near the top. In conclusion I give Uncharted 2: Among Theives a nine for its single player and a ten for its multiplayer giving it an average of nine and a half, which I round up to then because it was so entertaining! Expand
  50. MirzaA
    Oct 24, 2009
    Ive played Uncharted multiple times and for me that was the game that validated my purchase of the Ps3. My mum sat down and asked me whether i was watching an indiana jones flick because the enviroments looked that good. The graphics blew my mind and the story and soundtrack was just damn PERFECT. Now take all that and imagine it better in every way and u get Uncharted 2. Granted the Ive played Uncharted multiple times and for me that was the game that validated my purchase of the Ps3. My mum sat down and asked me whether i was watching an indiana jones flick because the enviroments looked that good. The graphics blew my mind and the story and soundtrack was just damn PERFECT. Now take all that and imagine it better in every way and u get Uncharted 2. Granted the graphics do NOT make the game. But in this game the Graphics are a kick in the nuts to all the other next gen games proving that a game can indeed have it all and rock a gamers world! Expand
  51. AndrewL
    Oct 24, 2009
    Hands down Game of the Year, console-wide. Perfect as a platformer, Perfect as a third-person shooter. If you don't own a PS3 already you're insane, and yet, not having one NOW.. when a Uncharted 2 exists, there's something wrong with you. The graphics are unparalleled and the cheeky humour in the characters' banter is something unique. It's impossible to not love Hands down Game of the Year, console-wide. Perfect as a platformer, Perfect as a third-person shooter. If you don't own a PS3 already you're insane, and yet, not having one NOW.. when a Uncharted 2 exists, there's something wrong with you. The graphics are unparalleled and the cheeky humour in the characters' banter is something unique. It's impossible to not love Drake, I can't think of a more entertaining, likeable and memorable lead role since Guybrush Threepwood. Not to mention once the instantly classic, amazing single player ends, the multiplayer begins. After playing 5 minutes of any random match, you see that it's one of the smoothest, most enjoyable online experience in existence, and surprisingly, living in Australia I can't even play a second of LittleBigPlanet online, and yet, Uncharted 2 runs smooth as a baby's bum, it really is something else! 10/10, 5 stars. Expand
  52. BrettD
    Dec 4, 2009
    If you want to enjoy other games do not play this game. It will ruin every other game. The graphics on this game are possibly the best of this generation with the only competition coming from Killzone 2. The story is actually good compared to most of the tripe that gets passed off in other games. The controls are flawless especially when compared to AC2. This game isn't all hype like If you want to enjoy other games do not play this game. It will ruin every other game. The graphics on this game are possibly the best of this generation with the only competition coming from Killzone 2. The story is actually good compared to most of the tripe that gets passed off in other games. The controls are flawless especially when compared to AC2. This game isn't all hype like GTA4 it actually deserves the scores it has been getting. The best part is it's worth buying because the multi-player is the best experience out right now and that includes MW2. Expand
  53. jennifertheterrible
    Oct 24, 2009
    Telling that this game is the best for is generation is a lie. there is not a single game that comes close to this. simply, this is the best. if you have a ps3 then go and buy it. if you don't have a ps3, first get a ps3 and then buy uncharted 2. now I am returning to the game, see you there.
  54. JacobZ.P.
    Oct 27, 2009
    If you love Indiana Jones over the top adventure, good humor, an awesome story with some really fun gameplay, this is a game for you. Make sure you pick up the first one though, because Uncharted: Drake's fortune is almost just as rememerable, but this is a game that friends and families should experience. 10/10
  55. AlekseyC
    Oct 28, 2009
    greatest game since uncharted 1 across all platforms. Rapes gears any day. The story is amazing the 3rd person shoosting is amazing. Beat it twice and got the platinum throphy within 2 weeks. I don't go for platinums unless I like a game and uncharted is the only series ive ever beaten more than once. It'll blow your mind.
  56. sasanJ
    Oct 31, 2009
    The best game I've played on PS3 after MGS 4.Everything about this game is great.Animations are the best you've ever seen in a video game.Water effect is even better than the first game.Cutscenes are really part of the game and there are no borders betweean gameplay sequences and cutscenes.The only problem with gameplay is that platformer sections are linear but still better The best game I've played on PS3 after MGS 4.Everything about this game is great.Animations are the best you've ever seen in a video game.Water effect is even better than the first game.Cutscenes are really part of the game and there are no borders betweean gameplay sequences and cutscenes.The only problem with gameplay is that platformer sections are linear but still better than first game. Well my score is 9.8 but you guys in metacritic don't have it!So lets say 10!Enjoy it Naughty Dog!!!I'm waiting for Uncharted 3 Expand
  57. DavidD.
    Oct 31, 2009
    This game is Great! But what amazes me is how many people say that there are a lot of things wrong with the game but still give it a 10. A ten is reserved for the most perfect games. This is not a perfect game. You have to separate enjoyment and perfection. Uncharted 2 is a very very enjoyable game. The pro's are the real time rendering and just awesome graphics. Amazing acting. This game is Great! But what amazes me is how many people say that there are a lot of things wrong with the game but still give it a 10. A ten is reserved for the most perfect games. This is not a perfect game. You have to separate enjoyment and perfection. Uncharted 2 is a very very enjoyable game. The pro's are the real time rendering and just awesome graphics. Amazing acting. Loved all the cut scenes and interaction between the characters. That includes all the in game interaction. But as some have said, this game seemed like it borrowed a lot from other games. Personally I think it was borrowing a ton from the last couple of Tomb Raider games. Right down to the whole Tibet level. I know a lot of people wont like me saying this but I think many people wont give credit to what the last tomb raider did. The story in this game was average. By comparison, Tomb Raiders story carried over from Legend to Underworld was a lot more entertaining. I also thought the controls should have been a bit more precise and tight. Please don't take all of the negative by me and think I did not like the game. I loved the game and I am going to go get the first Uncharted. I am just pointing out things that are rarely mentioned by anyone. Expand
  58. TomC
    Jan 12, 2010
    the story, gameplay, graphics, and charcters are all PERFECT, enough said.
  59. DaveA
    Jan 12, 2010
    This is one of the best games this generation and is an instant classic. It pushes the genre and industry forward, it does things right. Physics over physics, coupled in with the perfect Indiana Jones game, and you have a technological advancement that even movie fanatics will appreciate. You simply have to play Uncharted 2 to realize the hard work that's been put into it. A 10 out This is one of the best games this generation and is an instant classic. It pushes the genre and industry forward, it does things right. Physics over physics, coupled in with the perfect Indiana Jones game, and you have a technological advancement that even movie fanatics will appreciate. You simply have to play Uncharted 2 to realize the hard work that's been put into it. A 10 out of 10. Not the usual rating given for a game, but besides Super Mario Galaxy this is the only other perfect game this gen. Expand
  60. NiallO
    Jan 13, 2010
    Truly the best game on the PS3. Unsurpassed graphics, Hollywood blockbuster story, superb voice acting, and a better control scheme make this the must have game for all Playstation 3 owners.
  61. EricF
    Jan 14, 2010
    Absolutely amazing. The graphics are great, the voice acting is top-notch, and the gameplay is solid, and Naughty Dog has the sense to keep varying it up a bit to keep it fresh. Do not listen to a single reviewer who complains about bugs (I have encountered no problems what so ever), unvaried game play, not enough action, BS that a game not on PC is automatically inferior graphically, or Absolutely amazing. The graphics are great, the voice acting is top-notch, and the gameplay is solid, and Naughty Dog has the sense to keep varying it up a bit to keep it fresh. Do not listen to a single reviewer who complains about bugs (I have encountered no problems what so ever), unvaried game play, not enough action, BS that a game not on PC is automatically inferior graphically, or "sidequests" (yeah, people will complain about a feature that does not exist.) There aren't bugs, the action is actually really thick at some points, and the graphics really are amazing. Expand
  62. ChristinaM.
    Jan 26, 2010
    OK I can get how some people don't think it's a 10 out of 10 but people giving it a 0 are a complete and utter fanboy. Yes I'm looking at you ME YOU, grow up you sad and lonely fan girl, trying to drop the score because it's higher rated than your precious 360 games? Get a life loser.
  63. AlexM.
    Jan 27, 2010
    Some of the best level design in a game ever. The train sequence, jeep sequence, tank sequence, are all parts of the game you actually play through, not watch! And the game isn't just excellent because of that it's because of the design choices. The pacing is untouchable, the characters some of the best in gaming, they eventually grow on you and you learn more about them than Some of the best level design in a game ever. The train sequence, jeep sequence, tank sequence, are all parts of the game you actually play through, not watch! And the game isn't just excellent because of that it's because of the design choices. The pacing is untouchable, the characters some of the best in gaming, they eventually grow on you and you learn more about them than ever before in this stunning sequel. A technological advancement in cinematic gaming, Uncharted 2 is undoubtedly the most cinematic video game ever made. It's the Raiders of the Lost Ark for video games. While the TPS elements are pretty average, it's with the vertical level design, the physics over physics, (you have to experience shooting someone on a moving jeep as the ground beneath you actually trembles) the extreme connection with the characters, you feel like you're actually playing a movie and never taken out of the action. The last time I felt this was when playing Half Life 2. The NPC's are better in U2, but Alyx Vance is still the standard. Add the stealth sequences, the fighting, and you have a game that is more than just the sum of its parts it's an agglomeration of some of the most brilliant minds in the industry. Naughty Dog has surely impressed with this magnificent beast. Expand
  64. JuanC.
    Jan 27, 2010
    This is not only one of the best games of 2009, but it's also one of the best games of the decade. Everything about this game is top notch: the gameplay, the story, the graphics, the score, everything is really great. You'll be playing this game for months to come. In everyday, it outbeats the prequel, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the reason why This is not only one of the best games of 2009, but it's also one of the best games of the decade. Everything about this game is top notch: the gameplay, the story, the graphics, the score, everything is really great. You'll be playing this game for months to come. In everyday, it outbeats the prequel, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the reason why 2009 is such a fantastic year of gaming. Naughty Dog makes a lot of great games, but Uncharted 2 is one of the best successors Naughy Dog has ever made. If you happen to own a Playstation 3, go buy the game. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is definitely worth keeping. Expand
  65. Zac
    Jan 31, 2010
    Uncharted 2 has the best graphics I've ever seen on a console. It's very cinematic and intense, the cover system works well. Naughty Dog dig a great job polishing this game. And the added online multiplayer is a huge plus because it adds so much replay value. The only thing wrong with this game is the fact that the single player story is way too short. (Which is a problem with Uncharted 2 has the best graphics I've ever seen on a console. It's very cinematic and intense, the cover system works well. Naughty Dog dig a great job polishing this game. And the added online multiplayer is a huge plus because it adds so much replay value. The only thing wrong with this game is the fact that the single player story is way too short. (Which is a problem with most modern games.) It takes a short 8 hours on average to complete. You CAN play through the story again for trophies, but it's just not as fun the second time since you'd know everything that happens. All things considered, Uncharted 2 is a great game for what it has. Expand
  66. SteveL.
    Apr 13, 2010
    I love this game.
  67. DannyM
    Nov 11, 2009
    absolutely awesome, the game of the decade. scratch that, its the best game of all time!! its an essential purchase, its the best game you will ever play, trust me, its got everything, get it!!
  68. nm
    Nov 11, 2009
    Great game, not much to say but ain't feeling to well so don't really have the patience to do a full review but this game is great...
  69. MattL
    Nov 11, 2009
    Greatest game ever to be created. Simple as that. I mean come on, who doesnt secretly have a crush on Nathan Drake? Its like the ultimate Indiana Jones film (Raiders) mixed with Gears of War gunplay and Tomb Raider esque platforming and styling. The story is the greatest you'll ever come across, and the motion capturing and voice acting make every scene look like a movie, except this Greatest game ever to be created. Simple as that. I mean come on, who doesnt secretly have a crush on Nathan Drake? Its like the ultimate Indiana Jones film (Raiders) mixed with Gears of War gunplay and Tomb Raider esque platforming and styling. The story is the greatest you'll ever come across, and the motion capturing and voice acting make every scene look like a movie, except this is a movie you will constantly want to watch. Expand
  70. steveh
    Nov 13, 2009
    Best game i've ever played. Cod mw2 doesn't even compare to UC2 . Should run away with GoTY but it won't, becuase there are too many fanboys out there.
  71. MattB
    Nov 13, 2009
    This game is incredible. I honestly felt like I sat down and watched a ten hour long movie that I was immersed in. The graphics are amazing, rivaling the best, and the plot and gameplay just blew me out of the water. It has multiplayer, too! What more could you want? This is the best game I have ever played, flat out.
  72. AnthonyG
    Nov 14, 2009
    I have to give this game a 10. It reallly deserves it just with its single player. It did'nt need multiplayer but it's there and its fun too. If you have a PS3 BUY THIS GAME!
  73. GeraldO
    Nov 14, 2009
    This is the best game ever made. Period. Plain and simple. Hands down. Okay... or a least close to it... ONE OF the best. Game of the Year without a doubt. Nothing released this year on any console can compare. The cinematic elements are what everybody's raving about, and they are right to rave, but the best part is the fact that Naughty Dog has incorporated so many different genres This is the best game ever made. Period. Plain and simple. Hands down. Okay... or a least close to it... ONE OF the best. Game of the Year without a doubt. Nothing released this year on any console can compare. The cinematic elements are what everybody's raving about, and they are right to rave, but the best part is the fact that Naughty Dog has incorporated so many different genres into an Adventure game. Uncharted 2 is an action-packed adventure game with platforming, puzzle solving, and third person shooter aspects rolled into one. It's fun, addictive, the multiplayer is awesome, and the story is amazing. Buy it... now. Expand
  74. MSmith
    Nov 23, 2009
    Firstly I would like to clarify that my score of 8 is deliberately harsh. Uncharted 2 is a great game, certainly one of the best on the PS3. Having said that, my experience of the game was not the fault free, hyped experience that many people have had. The game is gorgeous and as close to a cinematic experience as any other game I've played. However, the cinematic nature of the game Firstly I would like to clarify that my score of 8 is deliberately harsh. Uncharted 2 is a great game, certainly one of the best on the PS3. Having said that, my experience of the game was not the fault free, hyped experience that many people have had. The game is gorgeous and as close to a cinematic experience as any other game I've played. However, the cinematic nature of the game makes it entirely linear. This is not a problem within itself but when you aren't doing EXACTLY what the game wants in certain scenarios it can lead to frustrating deaths. The checkpoint system is largely generous but there were a few instances towards the end of the game when frustrating sections need to be replayed often not at the players fault. The final boss fight was a huge disappointment and actually less enjoyable than the one from Uncharted 1. Ranked against other games this game would certainly get a 9 but certain issues cause unnecessary frustration and slightly tarnish this gem of a game. Expand
  75. DylanM
    Nov 28, 2009
    This is a all out amazing game. I've almost played through the entire thing, but let me tell you something, this game is worth that $60 rolling around in your wallet.
  76. fashizzle
    Nov 29, 2009
    this game is awesome from the graphics to the storyline to the gunplay its insane and keeps you on your toes untill you finish the game
  77. MichaelK.
    Oct 13, 2009
    No loading once your in the game, flow is amazing! Snow is so awesome you will move around in it for at least 5 minutes doing nothing with story. Script is awesome, voices are awesome. Nothing bad to say. game of the year because MW2 is just not different enough from mw1.
  78. DanM.
    Oct 13, 2009
    Absolutely wow. I love how this game plays - it's fast and action packed. It plays quite cinematically too which is hard to get used to if you haven't played the first one. But this game is awesome regardless of if you have played the first. The story is engaging and the dialogue is certainly better than many of the games out there today. Online multiplayer is incredibly fun, Absolutely wow. I love how this game plays - it's fast and action packed. It plays quite cinematically too which is hard to get used to if you haven't played the first one. But this game is awesome regardless of if you have played the first. The story is engaging and the dialogue is certainly better than many of the games out there today. Online multiplayer is incredibly fun, especially the mode where you need to steal treasure. This might just be one of if not the best game graphics wise too. Lots of action, some puzzle solving, and wicked multiplayer. The metacritic score of 97 is well deserved. Expand
  79. AckadB
    Oct 13, 2009
    NaughtyDog, check. Gameplay, check. Visuals, check. Sound, check. I mean obviously Uncharted is going to be a great game because it is being made by one of the greatest developers. PS3 owners have to buy this epic game.
  80. JohnT.
    Nov 30, 2009
    This game looks BADASS. Haven't got a chance to play it yet but it sure does look awesome, it looks more like a video than a game where you control all these movements. Graphics are pretty, too. Sadly, it's not on the superior gaming platform (PC) :P so this knocks off 1 point.
  81. MiKED
    Oct 13, 2009
    WOW WOW and WOW! Simply amazing! Going into this game I was expecting it be very good, But I was shocked with the graphics, gameplay, STORY, the game is so well polished. The game designers deserve every penny! If you don't have a PS3 system yet, This is a reason to buy one! The average should of been 100% !!!!!!
  82. ArthurI.
    Oct 13, 2009
    Absolutely gorgous and it is so close to perfect, that you can't help smiling the whole time. From the first second to the last, I never once lost intrest. The story, the presentation, the graphics, the sound, gameplay and appeal are the best in this very game. If you consider yourself even a little bit of a "gamer", then you will pick this game up.
  83. JackS
    Oct 13, 2009
    Amazing single player! I just beat chapter 5 and I can't put this game down. also the matchmaking is alot better now, can't wait to play more MP when I'm done the SP mode on crushing.
  84. JohnA
    Nov 3, 2009
    There are simply games that deserve a 10. Uncharted 2, GTA IV, Gears of War 1 & 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Orange Box, Bioshock, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Whether innovative or not these games are incredibly fun. Some may say that GTA IV and Gears of War 2 are "more of the same", and even if that is that case they improve on a fantastic formula. We can thank Uncharted and Gears of War for There are simply games that deserve a 10. Uncharted 2, GTA IV, Gears of War 1 & 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Orange Box, Bioshock, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Whether innovative or not these games are incredibly fun. Some may say that GTA IV and Gears of War 2 are "more of the same", and even if that is that case they improve on a fantastic formula. We can thank Uncharted and Gears of War for giving us a little bit of variety amongst our normal shooters. Quite honestly every game shouldn't be a Halo or a Killzone (which is way over-rated still). We can find problems with the above mentioned games but they are rather petty given the quality that is provided in those games. Uncharted 2 isn't the most innovated game, but it hits everything right. The platforming is impressive and smooth as is the shooter aspects. What makes Uncharted 2 better than it's predecessor is simply level design (and online). The level design is astounding and creates for awesome scenarios. Is the story great? No. Are there excessive cliches? Yes. However, I have always felt that stories in games at their best would make a pretty average movie storyline and an absolutely terrible book storyline. If you got a PS3 you need Uncharted 2. Expand
  85. davidmorgan
    Oct 14, 2009
    Not only one of the best looking games ever to hit consoles, it has the gameplay to back it all up. The single player builds upon the first Uncharted and brings it to a whole new level. The multiplayer is just an added bonus a HUGE added bones, its so addictive i'm sure people will be playing it for a few years.
  86. IvanA
    Oct 14, 2009
    Best game I've played since Ocarina and MGS. A True movie experience that is sure to please any fan of any genre. Gripping story telling, amazing combat mechanics with an intriguing puzzle solving segments. A true a candidate for Top Ten All-Time Great Games.
  87. ToddJ.
    Oct 14, 2009
    This is one amazing game that blends the art of movie and game playing into a new art form. From the graphics, to the story, to the voice talent, to the action and online play, this game sets new standards. Naughty Dog deserves all the accolades for creating one of the greatest video games.
  88. BrodieH
    Oct 14, 2009
    Played it for 5 hours straight today (I would've played it longer given the opportunity) Easily has the best graphics of any console game. The story is amazing. The gameplay is great. Get. This. Game.
  89. AlH
    Oct 14, 2009
    Without any doubt, the best PS3 game so far. The story is epic. There are more then a few moments where I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Simply put, this game deserves the 10.
  90. MichaelR.
    Oct 15, 2009
    The commercial for this game is spot-on. Even my girlfriend likes to watch me play it. The graphics are the best I've seen on any console, the story is gripping and well-told, and the game is paced beautifully. Definitely one of the best games I've ever played. I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet but from what I've heard it's outstanding as well.As far as The commercial for this game is spot-on. Even my girlfriend likes to watch me play it. The graphics are the best I've seen on any console, the story is gripping and well-told, and the game is paced beautifully. Definitely one of the best games I've ever played. I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet but from what I've heard it's outstanding as well.As far as 3rd person action adventures go, this is the pinnacle. Expand
  91. WillC.
    Oct 15, 2009
    Truly phenomenal. One of the finest exemplars of how far the video game industry has come in its odyssey to become a legitimate form of artistic media. A complete experience from start to finish that will leave one coming back for more many times over.
  92. RachaelB
    Oct 15, 2009
    I can't pick my jaw up off the floor! The visuals, gameplay and amount of action packed on the screen at the same time is simply a treat not to be missed! Plays very well and controls are intuitive and tight.
  93. DudeH
    Oct 15, 2009
    Simply the best game this generation. It is 10/10 in gameplay, story, acting, graphics, and value. It is SUPERB. Everyone should pick this game up.
  94. NilsK.
    Oct 15, 2009
    Yes, I do owe both an xbox and a ps3, and wether I would rather play games on my xbox due to less lags and an better controller: This Game is the best game I've played so far. I could spend just as much time describing how good this game is, as it took naughty dog to craft this holy grail of computer gaming. THIS IS A MILESTONE.
  95. paulj
    Oct 15, 2009
    uncharted 2 is a great game one of the best games iv played this gen. uncharted 2 is a non-stop action platformer with twist and turns around every corner. the characters in the game are memorable and uncharted has action most blockbuster movies drool about. if you own a ps3 i suggest you get uncharted 2. its most definitely goty material.
  96. ZacharyD.
    Oct 16, 2009
    When all is said and done, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves merits every single accolade it receives. It is a finely crafted milestone in sheer entertainment as a whole. Sporting a remarkable tale to tell, tight, responsive gameplay, and an endlessly intriguing multiplayer component all wrapped in gorgeous graphics, what reason is there to not own Uncharted 2? It offers everything a gamer When all is said and done, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves merits every single accolade it receives. It is a finely crafted milestone in sheer entertainment as a whole. Sporting a remarkable tale to tell, tight, responsive gameplay, and an endlessly intriguing multiplayer component all wrapped in gorgeous graphics, what reason is there to not own Uncharted 2? It offers everything a gamer wants. Forget Game of the Year. Forget the greatest game of all time. This is an unrivaled achievement in interactive entertainment. Expand
  97. KasperBergh
    Oct 16, 2009
    Having just finished the game for the first time (got to do it on Crushing difficulty too), I can honestly say that this is the single best game I have ever played in the 20 years I've had a computer/console. The ONLY issue this game has is the cover system, which is sometimes annoying and can cause you to die and have to redo a fight. So consider this score a 9.99 rounded up to 10.
  98. AdamW
    Oct 17, 2009
    Uncharted 2 is easily better than many Hollywood movies. I'm a big fan of the Indy films, and (dare I say it) even the Tomb Raider movies. But this blows them all out of the water. I don't know if it's the interactivity which games provide, or simply the immaculate presentation of the game, but it's just so much... MORE... than films provide. The opening chapter of Uncharted 2 is easily better than many Hollywood movies. I'm a big fan of the Indy films, and (dare I say it) even the Tomb Raider movies. But this blows them all out of the water. I don't know if it's the interactivity which games provide, or simply the immaculate presentation of the game, but it's just so much... MORE... than films provide. The opening chapter of Uncharted 2 is awesome - there really is no other word for it. And it just gets better and better as you play each chapter. The acting alone is better than you get in many movies these days, but added to that, the story is tight and well paced, the humour is subtle but never predictable, the action intense and occasionally exhausting. Uncharted 2 isn't simply a game - it's an EVENT, and one which every gamer owes it to themselves to experience. 'Epic' is a word that's thrown around way too much these days, but it's the only one which describes the game, and it's NOT an exaggeration. Expand
  99. HishamI
    Oct 17, 2009
    This game is a perfect 10 and is my game of the year. The story is amazing and has the right mix of high-octane action with a little sensitivity that will amaze anyone that plays this game. This is a must buy and should be considered one of the greatest feats of gaming. Even though this game does nothing revolutionary it does everything us gamers have come to love right. The story alone This game is a perfect 10 and is my game of the year. The story is amazing and has the right mix of high-octane action with a little sensitivity that will amaze anyone that plays this game. This is a must buy and should be considered one of the greatest feats of gaming. Even though this game does nothing revolutionary it does everything us gamers have come to love right. The story alone would be enough for me and most gamers, but now with the addition of online it just cranks it up to a new level. I will admit that the online is no COD4, but it is highly addictive. This game deserves every award you can throw at it and more and this will be a game that will be cherished in the memories of any gamer that has even witnessed this masterpiece in action. Expand
  100. FionnF
    Oct 17, 2009
    Best game I have ever played, and that is no exaggeration. This is the first game I can see myself playing time and time again (the campaign that is), apart from the original Uncharted. This came cost me $60, but I'd gladly pay 10 times that for this.
  101. Jun 12, 2011
    Haha, it's so funny to see X-boys rating this game 0/10. What's wrong with people? First of all this is the best game I've played in 10 years. And that's not just because of the graphics, the storyline is superb, the acting is amazing, the animation is top class, epic gunfights, the characters are lovable and they feel like people. Nathan Drake, our hero, is no macho guy who says "shot me,Haha, it's so funny to see X-boys rating this game 0/10. What's wrong with people? First of all this is the best game I've played in 10 years. And that's not just because of the graphics, the storyline is superb, the acting is amazing, the animation is top class, epic gunfights, the characters are lovable and they feel like people. Nathan Drake, our hero, is no macho guy who says "shot me, helicopter, you're nothing to me, I'm the man!". No, he says "No way!"or "What about a break? Can't you guys see the helicopter!" (The helicopter is trying to kill him) He feels real, so everyone who says this is like Gears of War are wrong. This is Uncharted. Collapse

Spread across twenty-six chapters is a story as playful and worthwhile as the gameplay.
  2. Graphically stunning, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is, first of all, an interactive adventure, one that feels like a movie and even has a storyline of a movie. Most gameplay situations have been tailored in order to stun the player with originality and identification, and the end result is absolutely amazing.
  3. Among Thieves is all about constant movement. And even movement on top of movement. It grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go for twelve hours. Once I finished, all I could think about was playing it again. More than a defining game for the PS3, Uncharted 2 is a defining game of this console generation.