Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 13, 2009
8.8

1. Jan 22, 2014
    The graphics, gameplay, story are all top notch. This is not only one of the greatest games on the PS3, it's one of the greatest in all of gaming history.
  2. Jan 27, 2014
    One of the best game of ps3, the history is amazing with a lot of intense moments (but a history a little below than uncharted 2) , the characters are unforgettable, perfect gameplay, and much acction where we were never bored. The best graphics for ps3. If you have a PS3, you must have this game.
  3. Feb 23, 2014
    If Drake's Fortune was the setup, this game is the payoff. Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece in every aspect. The writing and performances are smart and snapy, the graphics are amazing, and the story is much more compelling than the first installment.
  4. Jul 30, 2014
    If there's a definition of a 10 point-er game, its Uncharted 2. All right listen: I used to have the 360 during the entire 7th generation of consoles, and I only recently bought a ps3 in 2014. I always thought , that the xbox 360 exclusive game library is a collection of generally great games, and I will probably get the same opinion when playing a ps3 exclusives, so I bought this title.If there's a definition of a 10 point-er game, its Uncharted 2. All right listen: I used to have the 360 during the entire 7th generation of consoles, and I only recently bought a ps3 in 2014. I always thought , that the xbox 360 exclusive game library is a collection of generally great games, and I will probably get the same opinion when playing a ps3 exclusives, so I bought this title. It was the best decision of my entire gamer career. I cant point out a negative part of the game, because there simply arent any. anything about this game is awesome and never stops at any point being at least amazing. The supersharp visuals, the level design, the character movement, the story, the actors, and the list of awesomeness just goes on and on!!! even the hated scripted events are truly great in this game. This is one of those titles, where the developers didnt made any shortcuts, they even made the collectibles awesome!! All I can say without getting into details, that it was an experience that I never had before during my gamer times. play it.. Its a shame that the replay value is a bit small, but other than that, holy mother of GOD! Expand
  5. Apr 1, 2014
    This is THE best game ever. The whole gaming experience while playing this is simply amazing. Great combats. Awesome melee attacks. Option of using stealth in some situations. Superb graphics. Witty dialogues. Amazing acting. The superlatives are endless. I haven't played Uncharted 3 yet. But I am not sure how Naughty Dog could possible top 'Among Thieves'. This is the best game for allThis is THE best game ever. The whole gaming experience while playing this is simply amazing. Great combats. Awesome melee attacks. Option of using stealth in some situations. Superb graphics. Witty dialogues. Amazing acting. The superlatives are endless. I haven't played Uncharted 3 yet. But I am not sure how Naughty Dog could possible top 'Among Thieves'. This is the best game for all action-adventure/third-person-shooter fans. Expand
  6. Apr 10, 2014
    Simply the best game I've ever had the pleasure to play. Even The Last of Us cannot claim the top spot against a game like Uncharted 2. Naughty Dog, often characterised by its incomparable voice acting and mesmerising graphics, does not fail to impress. The whole game screams professionalism and meticulous craftsmanship. I would find it extremely difficult to fault this game.
  7. Feb 20, 2015
    Graphics: 10 Sound: 9.2 Gameplay: 9.5 Fun/Story: 9.0

Really beautiful game with colorful graphics and nice level design. Just should be less straight.
  8. May 28, 2014
    Uncharted 2 has lived up to its reputation. Me and my brother both played it and we were awestruck at the intensity this game made us feel. Naughty Dog you have seriously captured the soul of the gamer. The gameplay was smooth as hell and the story line was awesome. A must buy for very ps3 gamer :) !!
  9. Jun 4, 2014
    Love this game, honestly the best game on the PS3 on it's entire life cycle and possibly the best game ever made. Great storyline and gameplay. 10/10.
  10. Jun 21, 2014
    98/100: The second game in the Uncharted franchise is even more fantastic than the great first Uncharted game. The puzzles in the game are fun and not too easy, the combat system works great and the storyline is fantastic. Even though the graphics aren't stunning, the game looks wonderful. Naughty Dog did a great job with Uncharted 2!
  11. Jul 8, 2014
    This was THE game that made me want to get a PS3. When I saw the commercial for it, I instantly thought, "I need that game". And when I got it on Christmas day and put it in and started playing, I was not disappointed whatsoever. From the get-go it pulls you in and does not release you; the story is amazing, the gameplay is flawless and the graphics are just WOW. It feels like you'reThis was THE game that made me want to get a PS3. When I saw the commercial for it, I instantly thought, "I need that game". And when I got it on Christmas day and put it in and started playing, I was not disappointed whatsoever. From the get-go it pulls you in and does not release you; the story is amazing, the gameplay is flawless and the graphics are just WOW. It feels like you're playing an action movie, and I loved every minute of it. The action sequences tie in perfectly with the gameplay. And as soon as I beat it, I started over. Expand
  12. Aug 15, 2014
    Best PS3 exclusive and one of the best games of all time , period . It has a killer single player with amazing gameplay , very smooth control , mind blowing set pieces , funny dialog , PERFECT pacing , great storytelling and characters . The gameplay generally contain : shooting waves of enemies , platforming exploration and traversing , puzzles and enjoying amazing set pieces . add toBest PS3 exclusive and one of the best games of all time , period . It has a killer single player with amazing gameplay , very smooth control , mind blowing set pieces , funny dialog , PERFECT pacing , great storytelling and characters . The gameplay generally contain : shooting waves of enemies , platforming exploration and traversing , puzzles and enjoying amazing set pieces . add to that an amazing and addictive multiplayer . This game is the best action adventure game EVER , objectively . and it is my all time favorite game . Expand
  13. Oct 18, 2014
    An absolute 'must play'. This was my favourite game of all time up until 'The Last Of Us' was released.

Uncharted 2 is a classic example of perfect gameplay,with Naughty Dog meticulously delivering a flawless game through to the end. This game is so well planned out it shows. The set pieces are incredible, and the characters interactions through gameplay further the storyline.

Fantastic and inspirational, 10/10.
  14. Oct 19, 2014
    WOW! I was absolutely speechless once the credits rolled through with this game! The gameplay is fun, the characters are way better, the action was spot on, and it looks amazing. A HUGE step up from the first game! Sadly, Uncharted 3 was not able to keep up.
  15. Jun 25, 2016
    Oo good to be a game! Great script and topnotch directing. Almost everything is the way it should be, though some of the supernatural tanks feel like a chore to kill. Loved the quiet pacing at times. Graphics are breath taking!
  16. May 22, 2015
    there is one word to describe this game and that is epic played this non-stop immediately after i got and it solidified itself into my top 25 games of all time controls are tight , story is one of the best iv'e seen to sum it up this game is basically the game equivalent of Skyfall and the multiplayer rivals even halo 2's.
  17. May 22, 2015
    The greatest game I've ever played. After playing the decent Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I really had no interest in this game. The jungle setting in the first bored me, and ever since, I hate jungle settings. However, Uncharted 2 brought a globe-trotting adventure. It was flat out amazing. The gameplay was improved in many ways, the multiplayer was the most fun I've had in any game,The greatest game I've ever played. After playing the decent Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I really had no interest in this game. The jungle setting in the first bored me, and ever since, I hate jungle settings. However, Uncharted 2 brought a globe-trotting adventure. It was flat out amazing. The gameplay was improved in many ways, the multiplayer was the most fun I've had in any game, and the game had so many reasons to keep coming back. The best of the series. Expand
  18. Apr 12, 2016
    Simplemente espectacular, te deja con la boca abierta y no puedes cerrarla, la atención al detalle se agradece muchísimo y la ambientación es totalmente auténtica, aunque el boss final no está a la altura del juego
  19. Dec 22, 2016
    this game is great it gets a
    10/10 for action
    10/10 for character design
    5/10 for sneaking its nearly impossible
    but everything else is great. from the best explosions and climbing you will be questing for the lost treasure of Marco polo with Nathan Brake, Victor Sullivan, Elena fisher, and Chloe Frazer
  20. Jan 13, 2017
    Best Uncharted in the series, at least for the PS3 (I'm yet to play U4). It improved a lot from the previous part, which already was fun, but now much more better. Bigger, more epic, a story to play and experience. Once again characters with charisma, well performed, played, good cast (even the spanish version). An action game experts will love, and novice will open their eyes to a new genre.
  21. May 4, 2011
    If you enjoy a charismatic character, blockbuster style, immersive action, some of the best dialogue I've seen in a game (witty, clever and not written by a 5-year-old) and a decent story...pick up this game.
    Was one of the first games I got for the PS3, and was skeptical with the all reviews...but I simply could not put the controller down. The puzzles are easy and the gunfighting is repetitive...but the game was bottom line fun. I enjoyed the entire 9-hour single player ride.
    The final scene in the game made me genuinely smile...I can't wait for the next one.
  22. Mar 22, 2011
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune delivered on such a level, that I never thought could be replicated, or, what Naughty Dog did here, make it better. If you played the first, definitely get this game.

The story starts off pretty neatly, you're in a trainwreck, shortly after "getting out" of the trainwreck, Nate passes out and it takes you throughout the events that occurred up to the wreck. Than the story unfolds. Naughty Dog continues to deliver amazing story telling, while making the gameplay deep and influential. Cannot possibly wait for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception! Bring it on Naughty Dog! We cant' wait!
  23. Nov 25, 2010
    This is very possably my fav' game ever it has a fantastic story with increadably compelling characters and the multiplayer is absolutly world class with outstanding support from naughty dog and a solide and friendly community and that really is the reason I love this game so much because I've met some truly intresting people while playing uncharted and now have a few extra friends aroundThis is very possably my fav' game ever it has a fantastic story with increadably compelling characters and the multiplayer is absolutly world class with outstanding support from naughty dog and a solide and friendly community and that really is the reason I love this game so much because I've met some truly intresting people while playing uncharted and now have a few extra friends around the world :) Expand
  24. OwenP
    Oct 13, 2009
    Just the Beta alone had me playing non stop, this is the game I have been looking for. Although I do love Uncharted for the single player I really do hope they put a bit more into the online as I the games are great using multiple levels etc. Love this game.
  25. Sep 8, 2010
    If I could sum this game up with 2 words or less, i'd say "This game was so amazing, that I forgot how to count". This game was easily the greatest game of the decade, I loved it, the campaign was great, no, amazing! And when I beat the singleplayer campaign, I had a nice cuddly multiplayer waiting for me, Multiplayer was surprisingly good, I enjoyed it for a few weeks, but it got ratherIf I could sum this game up with 2 words or less, i'd say "This game was so amazing, that I forgot how to count". This game was easily the greatest game of the decade, I loved it, the campaign was great, no, amazing! And when I beat the singleplayer campaign, I had a nice cuddly multiplayer waiting for me, Multiplayer was surprisingly good, I enjoyed it for a few weeks, but it got rather repetitive.. So if you're buying this game, buy it for the singleplayer, play multiplayer when you beat the campaign. This is definitely a Console Seller Expand
  26. Mar 22, 2011
    This without a dout, THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE! The story is great the, graphics are stunning and the gameplay is soooo much fun. Anyone who says differently wouldn't know a good game is it came up and bit them in the butt.
  27. HaroldD
    Oct 13, 2009
    This is truly the best game i've ever played in my entire life, and i've been part of gaming since along time ago. Everything from the engaging characters to the superb cutscenes and dialogues, this is a masterpiece. The opening level is what i believe may be the greatest opening/welcoming to a game. I won't spoil anything but it's really a 'see for yourself' This is truly the best game i've ever played in my entire life, and i've been part of gaming since along time ago. Everything from the engaging characters to the superb cutscenes and dialogues, this is a masterpiece. The opening level is what i believe may be the greatest opening/welcoming to a game. I won't spoil anything but it's really a 'see for yourself' kinda moment. There is nothing that this game misses interms of delivering nonstop 'WOW' moments. This is an absolute must have, if you haven't got a PS3 do yourself a favor and get it inorder to experience this once in a life time event that is Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Expand
  28. Apr 7, 2012
    Uncharted 2 is a very good game with some flaws.
    The set-pieces are amazing and the story keeps you going.
    The characters are acted out greatly, so you really feel personally attached to them after a time.
    The downside of this game are the many unneccesary slow-downs, the frustrating puzzles and the snow setting, which I personally didn't like.
    Uncharted 3 is a much better game.
  29. JohnN
    Oct 13, 2009
    The game to come out on the PS3 to date. Amazing graphics,story and a really fun multiplayer to keep you playing for a long time. This game is almost perfect in every aspect and really 1-ups from the previous game. It take's what was good in the first game and builds on it to make the gameplay experience a solid one. This is a must have for all PS3 owners.
  30. StevenA.
    Oct 13, 2009
    The perfect game to have ever sparked the Adventure genre of gaming. The action is also top-notch. A lenthy enough story mode, an amazing story, excellent gameplay mechanics, tons of guns, amazing sound effects and themed music. This all comes from the single player experiecnce. And yet, the multiplayer still steals the show. I'll be spending more time on the multiplayer here than I The perfect game to have ever sparked the Adventure genre of gaming. The action is also top-notch. A lenthy enough story mode, an amazing story, excellent gameplay mechanics, tons of guns, amazing sound effects and themed music. This all comes from the single player experiecnce. And yet, the multiplayer still steals the show. I'll be spending more time on the multiplayer here than I did, in Call of Duty 4 or 5. Some may say that this game is a masterpiece and the best on the PS3. I totally counldn't agree more. No way it can lose that Game of the Year award. Expand

Spread across twenty-six chapters is a story as playful and worthwhile as the gameplay.
  2. Graphically stunning, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is, first of all, an interactive adventure, one that feels like a movie and even has a storyline of a movie. Most gameplay situations have been tailored in order to stun the player with originality and identification, and the end result is absolutely amazing.
  3. Among Thieves is all about constant movement. And even movement on top of movement. It grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go for twelve hours. Once I finished, all I could think about was playing it again. More than a defining game for the PS3, Uncharted 2 is a defining game of this console generation.