7.4

1. Jun 7, 2011
    Great game at an incredible price. I was waiting for a long time for this. It didn't disappoint me. Finally a decent RTS for PS3. The editor is awesome i will play it for a long time. Well done.
  2. Jun 7, 2011
    One of the best surprises I've played in a long time! The controls are solid, the art direction and graphics are stunning, move support is sharp (didn't believe 'till I played it!) and there are lots of customization options. Nice online, map editor and trophies! Even has platinum! And all in a 15â
  3. Jun 9, 2011
    Really surprised with the game! It's the first RTS that i think that is absolutely great to play in a console. It also haves great graphics and the level editor is just insane, you can do whatever you want. With the PS+ bonus is a bargain, best 9 dollars i ever spent
  4. Jun 20, 2011
    I was anxiously waiting for Under siege. It was very promising. Unfortunately, after close to four hours of play, I would say I am really disappointed. Let's start with the good things. Controls are great and move support is perfect. The game play is fun and the tutorials/tips make it easy to get started. Graphics are ok, but the texts are really small. On a 60 inch tv that would be fine,I was anxiously waiting for Under siege. It was very promising. Unfortunately, after close to four hours of play, I would say I am really disappointed. Let's start with the good things. Controls are great and move support is perfect. The game play is fun and the tutorials/tips make it easy to get started. Graphics are ok, but the texts are really small. On a 60 inch tv that would be fine, but on a smaller set it is hard to read at times if you are not close to the tv. Now the bad. First, the difficulty settings are not well balanced. If you take time to implement various difficulty settings, I believe there is no good point to make the easy setting hard. Don't take me wrong, I like when it is hard often, but if I make a choice, I expect it to be what it is intended for. Second, the save system is really what ruined it for me. You are only allowed to save after each mission and you only get one save. Save your game in a bad state and you have to start over the whole chapter. This means that if you complete a mission and you lost a few of your men, you have to judge before trying the next mission if your state is good enough. So if you are not willing to do your chapters over and over again, you will end up restarting your successful missions to make sure you did not lose any men just in case your next chapter would require to have them all.

Just being able to save have multiple saves would have done the trick. So in summary, good fun ruined by a bad save design. Could have spent hours on this game, but unless they fix this, this is the end for me. I don't have any interest in starting the chapters over and over again.
  5. Jul 9, 2011
    Game is good but expensive in the market ... And also there is a problem in the suddenly freezing in the game??!! Especially when the download !!!???

by adil khojah
    from saudi arabia - jeddah city
    10-07-2011 sunday
  6. Jun 23, 2011
    Under Siege In my opinion is a beast of a game smooth and fluid controls, very balanced game play mechanics. And an impressive online with vs and Co-op modes. and the story thought mostly told through static pictures and text does its job

Under Siege also features - In Game Video Chat(aswell as the standard voice chat) -In Game Custom music - A Full Level Edit (Make your own maps from

Under Siege also features

- In Game Video Chat(aswell as the standard voice chat)
    -In Game Custom music - A Full Level Edit (Make your own maps from Scratch)
    -D Pad Hot Keys
    etc
    People Complain this game is hard need to stop and think this is a real time strategy not CoD.
    I watched IGN's Review for this game and it was not fair at all. There was no strategy being used by the reviewer. He just selected all units and charged at the enemy. They never even had squads assigned to hot key to make it a quicker more fluid game.Though this game is no walk in the park and offers no.mercy similar to that of demons souls but that is what makes the games so great!

For Honest Opinions on this game I think you should read fan reviews i have read many reviews where reviewers rate a hole game and have not completed it because of deadlines etc I think this may quiet well be the case as reviewers thought psn game i'll run through it quickly and thus forget its a real time strategy you will be punished if you don't think properly

10/10 from me
  7. Sep 16, 2011
    I think that the game was the best RTS that i play recently. A great performance with stunning graphics and good and solid controls. A great game that surprise me for the good way, I recommended.
  8. Jul 30, 2011
    It works very well as a console strategy game. I enjoyed of what I have played of it, I bought it simply for trophies but I've played it to a point where I don't care about trophies, I just love to play it, a buy for any RTS fan.
  9. Jul 8, 2013
    Very surprising game, created by a unknown studio. Actually a very good strategy game with a beautiful art style. Despite minor problems with the story it is rather perfect and super cheap!
  10. Oct 20, 2013
    It's in no way, by far, a great RTS game by any means. But, for it's price and availability on a console, it's certainly a bargain. I was turned off by a few things however:

1)You often can't see more of the map than a few feet in front of your troops, other than a small lit up area where your objective point lies. 2) At the start of each battle you're unable to move your starting

2) At the start of each battle you're unable to move your starting spawn points to better position different groups; such as your soldiers and your archers etc.

3) Often times, certain troops would get stuck on a wall or corner, and at one point I found myself forced to restart as two of my archery units had gotten themselves trapped in a wall and nothing I did would remove them.

I was also rather disappointed by the somewhat uselessness of later troops. The basic Soldiers and Archers are all you ever need to get you through the game, as other roles such as the Mekitu, the Wari, and the Shifters proved far too limiting or pointless by comparison. I could make a case for the Gunner, but he's honestly more at home in the over-powered department, as I fell you could get through most of the game with one Gunner alone if used carefully enough.

The controls however, are very easy to comprehend, and almost smooth enough to keep pace with a computer mouse, possibly moreso to the more frequent PS3 players.

All in all, it's a fun enough game, and certainly a good starting game for those looking to get into the RTS genre.

1. Mar 7, 2012
    Overall, the game is definitely worth the price and will provide some good entertainment. Hardcore RTS fans won't find the game to be very good unless they look at it as a new type of game as opposed to an RTS, and casual gamers will find they can play and enjoy the game even without being fans of RTS's. As such the game fits a nice niche along with an amazing price. If a person can look past a few flaws then they should find an enjoyable game for a low price.
  2. Aug 2, 2011
    As consoles lack really good strategy games, their users have to resort to half-measures – and 'half-measure' is a word that illustrates Under Siege perfectly. [August 2011, p.72]
  3. Jul 29, 2011
    In short, Under Siege is a fast-paced, good-looking, accessible RTS that falls down only due to its sudden difficulty spikes and unremarkable story.