tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jul 25, 2011
    I'm sorry to disagree with everyone, but this is actually a pretty fun experience. The mechanics are inventive, the atmosphere is memorable, and the level design is actually something I would expect from a top-notch developer. THIS is how you make a licensed game when you have no time or money. Take the game for what it is, people. I'm twenty-two and I actually enjoyed my weekend with this game. :) Expand
  2. Sep 20, 2010
    Very very bad!
    Please spare your money and time, and avoid this game.
    The gameplay is boring, youll end up hearing the same 4-6 tracks/songs over and over again, and dont get me started how stupid the wild things are!
    "Help were stuck in the goo" that is almost the only thing they can say! And they get stuck in the goo... alot!
  3. Sep 20, 2010
    Very very bad!
    Please spare your money and time, and avoid this game.

1. Although the platforming isn't bad, the lack of replay value and small visual problems take away from the overall adventure. However, if you've got kids or you're a fan of Spike Jonze's film, you might be up for some Rumpus.
  2. Although it is in every way a simplistic take on often-recycled game concepts and mechanics, Where the Wild Things Are is still an enjoyable platform adventure that will keep many players - children and adults alike - interested until the end.
  3. There is just so little content and the levels are so repetitive that Wild Things spends its cache of charm in the first few minutes, and once its gone, you'll be left asking yourself one question: When did the Wild Rumpus get so boring?