• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
6.1

1. Sep 15, 2014
    A brilliant little story/game for any child (or child at heart) interested in the Harry Potter Universe. At the end of the day, it is a child's game for an easy and relaxed game using the move. My child was absolutely fascinated by the game and Wonderbook. Even I had a go and thought it was great.

If you want action and adventure, this is probably not the game for you. However, if your looking for a top up on Harry Potter lore in a fun and interactive way? Then it's worth a buy!
  2. Dec 25, 2012
    Bought wonderbook: book of spells for my younger siblings as a christmas present, and thats one of the first things they jumped into playing. I was surprised at how much they enjoyed it and even messed around with it a bit myself. While there are some things that need to be worked out, it wasn't a let down and harry potter fans can find themselves enjoying it and using many spells from theBought wonderbook: book of spells for my younger siblings as a christmas present, and thats one of the first things they jumped into playing. I was surprised at how much they enjoyed it and even messed around with it a bit myself. While there are some things that need to be worked out, it wasn't a let down and harry potter fans can find themselves enjoying it and using many spells from the movies. To sum it up it is great for younger age groups. Collapse

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The technology works consistently well, assuming you’re sitting on the floor in a reasonably well-lit room. But just as importantly, Book of Spells has clearly been crafted with the Potter fan in mind, featuring incantations, settings and characters taken straight from the books.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    Not impressed by Wonderbook. I gave it to a group of 9-year-olds. It turned out that the lack of Harry Potter (the game was developed in cooperation with J.K. Rowling) was not an issue and they did not complain that they had to do practically same things over and over again. [CD-Action 02/2013, p.64]
    Fair future potential, questionable playability and extremely short life span makes Wonderbook workable but a bit-too-expensive of a “reading“ experience. [Jan 2013]