• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
6.1

1. Nov 17, 2012
    wow this is most worst game i seen in my life i saw my friend playing this game and i said wtf the no real thrill the no monster no killing no anything just making spells that it....

what a waste of money
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    @ Venusaur "Plus, it's Harry Potter, who the heck doesn't like Harry Potter? Seriously? "

Have you even got this game ?, I bet you will not find any mention of Harry Potter as I think you will find that license is owned by EA.
    This game has no real direction and is a 5 minute "Wonder" as confirmed by most reviews

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The technology works consistently well, assuming you’re sitting on the floor in a reasonably well-lit room. But just as importantly, Book of Spells has clearly been crafted with the Potter fan in mind, featuring incantations, settings and characters taken straight from the books.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    Not impressed by Wonderbook. I gave it to a group of 9-year-olds. It turned out that the lack of Harry Potter (the game was developed in cooperation with J.K. Rowling) was not an issue and they did not complain that they had to do practically same things over and over again. [CD-Action 02/2013, p.64]
    Fair future potential, questionable playability and extremely short life span makes Wonderbook workable but a bit-too-expensive of a “reading“ experience. [Jan 2013]