4.5

1. Oct 16, 2011
    Honestly saying. I'm really disappointed with this game. Most of the stages are the same as WRC 2010. Blackbean and Milestone are simply "recycling" the old title's contents. I can't believe it and regret buying this game.
    And brownish colored graphics looks very dark and dirty. Some car models are really awful, almost look like a toy. I think this game is not 2011 quality. I'd like to recommend you "Don't buy this game".

1. WRC 2 is a game that, if you were to it to someone, sounds like the perfect rally game. Once it's in your hands, though, you can't help but feel a bit glum. Whether it's a lack of time, money or skill, we're hopeful that Milestone comes back next year with a title to do the license proud. [Dec 2011, p76]
  2. Dec 9, 2011
    A pretty decent rally game, but lacks finishing touches especially with graphics and audio. The driving model regarding feedback could be also more refined. [Dec 2011]
  3. Nov 18, 2011
    Most of us will forget WRC 2 even exists in about a week's time. [Issue#211, p.92]