Wrecked: Revenge Revisited PlayStation 3

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Dec 19, 2013
    I love these kind of games. Mashed is one off the most fun games I've ever played. So when I've been waiting for this one a long time. I bought the game including the add-on from day one.
    But how is it possible that this game is about the same as mashed but full of glitches? The physics don't make any sense and the game is unfair. They didn't have to change much, and they didn't, but this game is just a beta, it's not finished! And they never fixed it either.
  2. Sep 4, 2014
    We were huge fans of Mashed, I desperately waited for the successor because I basically wanted to play Mashed on my PS3, since none of us had an XBox. First things first, there is no single player mode really. That's only a bunch of half-ar*ed challenges to unlock a bit here and there. Mashed was always a multiplayer game, but the weakest point of Wrecked is that it basically says "playWe were huge fans of Mashed, I desperately waited for the successor because I basically wanted to play Mashed on my PS3, since none of us had an XBox. First things first, there is no single player mode really. That's only a bunch of half-ar*ed challenges to unlock a bit here and there. Mashed was always a multiplayer game, but the weakest point of Wrecked is that it basically says "play this 3 or 4 players only" by not even including AI players.

It's also full of bugs, the weapons are very unbalanced (even more so than in Mashed), it's a mess really... but! When we're three, no other game is even considered anymore, and with four, it manages to cancel going out plans. I have a few dozen PS3 games, but in local multiplayer/party game, none of them is even remotely as much fun as Wrecked. For its flaws you'd normally give it a bad score, but by still being ten times as much fun as anything else, anything below a 10/10 seems foolish to me.

One great improvement over Mashed is that you can set the handling to "skiddy" on all tracks. It's still mostly, but not only Polar Wharf anymore.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Better than I expected, but it's still bad. This game could be good, really, but they messed completely with the Turbo and the challenges are simply stupid to get gold, it's all based on luck.

1. Aug 7, 2012
    Simply looking at the game then, Wreckateer is a one-trick pony that plays it too safe to be anything other than a bit of fun on the side.
  2. Games Master UK
    May 28, 2012
    The unrealistic vehicle handling is counter-intuitive while awkward camera angles don't help. [July 2012, p.85]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    May 26, 2012
    As fugly as it is inventive, this is an addictive if unpolished treat. [June 2012, p.115]