4.4

1. Mar 18, 2014
    I have reached in a later part of the game and the problems are starting to appear, but anyway I do think this game still is pretty great. It could be better yes, but it is still a fun experience.
  2. Mar 18, 2014
    The game itself is punishing difficult for beginners who attempt to play it on Normal. After getting to the second level I changed to easy and started having a lot more fun. It's still challenging, but not in the punishing way Normal difficulty was. After playing, learning the mechanics, especially the block and counter. I really did like this game. Not sure it deserves a 20 by otherThe game itself is punishing difficult for beginners who attempt to play it on Normal. After getting to the second level I changed to easy and started having a lot more fun. It's still challenging, but not in the punishing way Normal difficulty was. After playing, learning the mechanics, especially the block and counter. I really did like this game. Not sure it deserves a 20 by other reviewers. But if they were having a hard time they could just switch to easy. It does take some time to learn the mechanics but afterwards I had a fun experience. Expand
  3. UCA
    May 9, 2014
    It's a diffcult game. But I think this game is too simple because you really only can be two skills, dodge an attack and attack with your weapon or magic.

1. Hyper Magazine
    May 4, 2014
    I can't believe what a disaster this game is. [June 2014, p.64]
  2. May 1, 2014
    It may be overpriced and too short, but Ninja Gaiden Z has a few thrilling moments.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 27, 2014
    Getting your arm chopped off might actually be a better option. Just avoid this. [May 2014, p74]