8.3

1. Nov 21, 2011
    High-quality pinball game. I always like pinballs, being an older geezer and that - and this one doesn't disappoint. Clear, crisp graphics with solid (if a bit floaty) physics combine to make a very respectable single-player game. Adding in the online integration (point-races and leaderboards) and you have a very good game indeed! With loads of DLC tables available, all pinball fans with PS3s should pick this one up (if they haven't already) Expand
  2. Nov 1, 2010
    I think this is the most realistic pinball game i have ever owned, and is always a great game to come back to once in a while, especially with new tables that are available to purchase on the ps3 store from time to time at a very low price.
  3. Nov 1, 2010

1. This is absolutely worth picking up for PS3 owners, and one of the better video pinball games I've ever played.
    The menus are slick, the tables are inventive, and there are fun extras like slow motion available.
  3. ZEN Pinball is one of the PlayStation Network's best releases this year.