1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 26 Ratings

1. Jul 21, 2015
    Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition is a fun, mindless, archaic flight simulator. For being a port from the PS3 or Xbox 360, this game is definitely not as re-mastered as the other PS3 or Xbox 360 ports that were ported to the PS4, Xbox One, and even the Wii U. However, the addition of a new campaign is a very nice touch.
    Controls in this game are accurate. Some people claimed that
    Controls in this game are accurate. Some people claimed that the controls were a bit wonky. But for me, that's good. You have to understand, fighter jets in the 1960s were not as maneuverable, so the controls stay true with the real aircraft. The first time you play the game, your experience will be sour. However, once you get used to the game, it is actually quite fun.
    Now the soundtrack in this game is surprising. I was expecting epic battle music, but what I got instead are 1960s style songs. And that's not a bad thing. I enjoy the songs, and they improve the atmosphere of the game.
    The graphics are mixed to me. Now, the graphics are not horrible, but I was expecting something more for a PS4 game. However, if your like me and you don't care about graphics, this won't be issue. The game is beautiful with the aircraft modeled beautifully. The game also runs at a smooth 1080p, 60 Frames Per Second.
    This is a game I can only recommend if your into action, military, or aviation games. It is also your only choice right now. As of the time of this review, this is the only flight simulator available on the PS4 that does not require an internet connection. War Thunder, I'm looking at you.
    In conclusion, this is a game you should check out if you have a PS4.
  2. Oct 30, 2014
    One of the worst games if not the worst game I've ever played.This ''game'' is one from hell and critics are absolutely right about this trust them or see yourself
  3. Sep 18, 2014
    Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
    Really though,this game is so bad it's not near good.I gotta have 100 more characters,so here they are gr888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
  4. Jul 6, 2017
    Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate edition is a poor flight simulator game. The graphics are like PS2-era graphics or even worse and the frames are so bad its criminal

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Sep 29, 2014
    Cheap, shonky, sometimes non-functional, Air Conflicts: Vietnam is so pitifully crap that it's almost adorable. Just like those little two-legged dogs with the wheels. [Oct 2014, p.95]
  2. Sep 4, 2014
    Air Conflict: Vietnam is a deeply flawed game. There are a few highpoints, but the terrible controls and downright embarrassing graphics makes it hard to enjoy the decent parts. The game lacks polish and feels very rushed, even though it was released on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC a year ago. The soundtrack is great though.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Aug 25, 2014
    Made with Ho Chi Minimal budget and effort. A 'crapocalypse now' that left us with PTSD. [September 2014, p79]