7.2

1. Mar 5, 2014
    Amazing game! I played the original on the 360 and the improvements are astounding! Best $10 spent. It's a 2D Moba, so the entire game consists of intense PVP encounters with some PvE mixed in. During the course of a 5-30 minute match (rarely goes over 20 minutes long) you will start from level 1, and build up your character rapidly with a good variety of choices and characters I couldAmazing game! I played the original on the 360 and the improvements are astounding! Best $10 spent. It's a 2D Moba, so the entire game consists of intense PVP encounters with some PvE mixed in. During the course of a 5-30 minute match (rarely goes over 20 minutes long) you will start from level 1, and build up your character rapidly with a good variety of choices and characters I could play this game for days. Character diversity is fantastic with a lot of uniqueness in their method of travel. It's platforming and each character has a unique movement, attacks, and customization special abilities. It's easily the best Moba I've played and the experience on the console is unparalleled. 10/10. Customizable control scheme, premium skins to display, and so much more to love.

If you are a fan of 2d action combat, MOBA's, etc. this game is a MUST BUY. Art style and graphics looks superb, performance is great, and promised improvements to come. Buy it this week (3/4/14) for a sale for PS+ members! You won't regret it.
  2. Mar 6, 2014
    Excelente ! Al principio puede resultar aburrido si no sabes las mecánicas de el juego pero una vez que entiendes de que va y pones atención a las mejoras se vuelve muy adictivo, tiene mucha variedad de personajes y cada uno con poderes muy particulares.

8 por el juego +1 por el tema principal, muy buena rola al estilo de las caricaturas e los 80´s
  3. Mar 5, 2014
    3v3 2D MOBA game mixed with platforming.
    Costs about 10 bucks, very good value in my opinion.
    It's really fun game with wacky characters.

+Awesome theme song :)
  4. Mar 6, 2014
    Never gets old, super fun, 3 players split screen. I love this game, been playing since it only had 5 characters. If you think its unbalanced...keep playing. Surprisingly deep. Can't give it a high enough score, especially for $7.99.
  5. Mar 6, 2014
    Absolutely amazing. Very addictive. Excellent value for money. You'll never want to stop playing. Play until you reach level 20 and you'll be hooked for life.
  6. Apr 10, 2014
    This game is awesome and it is awesome and deserves higher placement it is awesome did i make myself clear it is awesome REPEAT This game is awesome and it is awesome and deserves higher placement it is awesome did i make myself clear it is awesome REPEAT This game is awesome and it is awesome and deserves higher placement it is awesome did i make myself clear it is awesome REPEAT ThisThis game is awesome and it is awesome and deserves higher placement it is awesome did i make myself clear it is awesome REPEAT This game is awesome and it is awesome and deserves higher placement it is awesome did i make myself clear it is awesome REPEAT This game is awesome and it is awesome and deserves higher placement it is awesome did i make myself clear it is awesome REPEAT This game is awesome and it is awesome and deserves higher placement it is awesome did i make myself clear it is awesome REPEAT Expand
  7. Feb 19, 2015
    LOVE this game! It's so addictive and fun and each character is just so unique its crazy. If you ever played League of Legends or Dota and enjoy MOBAs then you should like this one too. If you didn't like them, you still will like this game. I hate LoL and DOTA 2 because they are too complicated and too much is going on on screen. Awesomenauts simplifies things by 3 v 3 gameplay andLOVE this game! It's so addictive and fun and each character is just so unique its crazy. If you ever played League of Legends or Dota and enjoy MOBAs then you should like this one too. If you didn't like them, you still will like this game. I hate LoL and DOTA 2 because they are too complicated and too much is going on on screen. Awesomenauts simplifies things by 3 v 3 gameplay and instead of one giant item pool being available for any character to select from, the characters have their own specific items available for purchase. I'm not saying this game is simple, because there is definitely strategy and teamwork involved (HUGE emphasis on teamwork), it's just that these simplifications compared to other MOBAs are what makes this game so approachable but at the same time full of opportunity and character mastery. Engaging in matches where everyone is a noob is just fun and crazy. Playing matches where everyone is playing like a god makes for a super fun and intense match that feels so great to win at or leaves you feeling honorable and deserving of respect even if defeated. There are countless builds each character can create with the set of items specific to them, but you still know what to expect from each enemy you encounter if you know their moves and items at their disposal, which helps you develop good strategies for taking them out. Combining this logic with teams who are great with the characters they play as and all have good strategies against the other players they are facing makes for battles that need an audience. This game is constantly being updated making it bigger and better than before and I would highly suggest buying it for its very reasonable price. PS4 has pretty stable matchmaking and the player base is around 10,000. On PC the matchmaking isn't as good but the developers are currently optimizing that right now because they are great about keeping the player base happy and keeping their game alive. Expand

1. It's still not quite perfect, but Awesomenauts Assemble is certainly a noticeable step up from its PS3 older brother. [May 2014, p75]
  2. Apr 3, 2014
    Even though it's still, for a big part, the same game as a few years ago, it's really interesting to see how much the game has improve till now. There are lots of new characters and all kinds of features that make the game really enjoyable.
  3. Apr 2, 2014
    It's a bit expensive because it's basically the same as its earlier PS3 version, which also means it's still the highly enjoyable arcade shooter you remember.