6.8

1. Nov 15, 2013
    Really awesome digging game. Grab minerals, bring them back and sell them. Use the cash to upgrade to dig better. Four player co-op is very fun, grab some friends to play. Soundtrack is very good.
  2. Nov 18, 2013
    This game is by far my favorite game on the system. It has all the digging fun of older digging games like dig dug, and the ore gathering elements of Terraria and Minecraft. Local co-op is a rarely good in this online age we live in so this game wins an multiple accounts.
  3. Dec 19, 2013
    I played the original Motherload on Miniclip years ago and when I got my PS4 and found this I got very excited.
    It's a great little game. It has more of a story than the old one and the customisation is managed a bit differently however it can feel a bit grindy at times.
    I found it tonnes of fun and probably spent more hours on this than any other PS4 release game!
    "Just one more trip...."
  4. Dec 2, 2013
    A must play for indie fans. I played the old flash game 'Motherload' over and over back in the day. And to be honest... It's happening all over again! The most of my gametime now goes to killzone MP and Motherload!! Don't let this gem pass you by guys!
  5. Nov 23, 2013
    This game is great, and very addictive! One of my favourites for the PS4. Really fun to play with friends. On your own, the gameplay is very zen. Hardcore mode is ridiculous, but worth it for those looking for a real challenge. Definitely worth the $15.

1. An unpolished gem that dug deep for fun, but came up with repetitiveness. [January 2014, p83]
  2. Jan 22, 2014
    An arcade puzzle game that meets the sandbox/roguelike philosophy. Simple but catchy.
  3. Jan 8, 2014
    Super Motherload is a strangely addicting game that some players might dismiss due to the lack of depth in the title.