4.9

1. Jul 18, 2014
    Great, hectic fun that'll keep both single and multiplayer Call of Duty fans entertained for hours, with fast-paced, closed in maps for multiplayer and the great, cinematic feel of the console CoD games.
  2. Dec 8, 2012
    I was thinking for two weeks to decide on buying this game because of bad "professional" reviews.. Finaly I bought it second hand so I did not take too much risk. I only play multiplayer and I simply dont't fiund the issues described in the reviews of sites.. I can get in to a battle mostly for the first time I try, no waiting, no disconnect. The maps are perfectly sized for the amount ofI was thinking for two weeks to decide on buying this game because of bad "professional" reviews.. Finaly I bought it second hand so I did not take too much risk. I only play multiplayer and I simply dont't fiund the issues described in the reviews of sites.. I can get in to a battle mostly for the first time I try, no waiting, no disconnect. The maps are perfectly sized for the amount of players, they are not small at all! Graphics could have been better but at least frame rate is good, not like in AC Lberation. I think that's not a perfect game but far more good than in the reviews like IGN's. It's great fun in multiplayer! Collapse

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 28, 2013
    Declassified feels like a disappointing DLC bundle rather than a full release. In its best moments it proves that Call of Duty could work on the console, and it has some good ideas – earning XP across single-player for multiplayer unlocks is particularly neat – but it's exceptionally hard to justify how this ended up with a $70 price tag. The very best PS Vita games have proven that, in the portable market, size can still matter. This lesson has, ironically, been ignored by gaming's biggest franchise. [January 2013, p76]
  2. Play UK
    Jan 23, 2013
    This'll remind you of the very worst PSone FPS games. [Issue#227, p.77]
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    This game should have stayed classified or, at the very least, been redacted.