4.9

1. Jul 18, 2014
    Great, hectic fun that'll keep both single and multiplayer Call of Duty fans entertained for hours, with fast-paced, closed in maps for multiplayer and the great, cinematic feel of the console CoD games.
  2. Jul 21, 2017
    It is very difficult at first if you're not a veteran on COD, this is my first COD game, and after completing the second mission I'm having a blast. It is good once you get the hang of it. Second mission was stressful as it had time limit. Good game if you don't compare to console versions.
  3. Sep 23, 2017
    I am writing a review purely as a handheld gamer and on the multiplayer aspect( have not finished the campaign). This version of Call of Duty is a faithful handheld version of any standard COD game. Good Graphics, decent control and the best handheld COD experience I've played, makes this a good solid fun game that I find myself drawn back to. The Multiplayer far exceeded my expectations,I am writing a review purely as a handheld gamer and on the multiplayer aspect( have not finished the campaign). This version of Call of Duty is a faithful handheld version of any standard COD game. Good Graphics, decent control and the best handheld COD experience I've played, makes this a good solid fun game that I find myself drawn back to. The Multiplayer far exceeded my expectations, especially after reading reviews and it closely mirrors its home console brethren. If you want a good solid portable multiplayer shooter, this game more than exceeds what i was expecting for a portable game system in this category. So if you have a Vita and like Call of Duty Multiplayer, I don't think you will be disappointed as long as you aren't trying to directly compare it to the console versions and take it for the portable on the go experience it is. Expand
  4. Nov 17, 2012
    I took the plunge after hearing mixed reviews on both extremes. Nihilistic has a chip on their shoulder, especially with their last vita release debacle Resistance. I was pleasantly surprised that the multiplayer is actually quite good. I am pleased with the multiplayer and it is really addictive. I haven't had any major connection problems. For those whining about the single playerI took the plunge after hearing mixed reviews on both extremes. Nihilistic has a chip on their shoulder, especially with their last vita release debacle Resistance. I was pleasantly surprised that the multiplayer is actually quite good. I am pleased with the multiplayer and it is really addictive. I haven't had any major connection problems. For those whining about the single player campaign, we all know that games like these we buy for the multiplayer! The graphics are good and although it may not be the grand slam, Nihilistic has redeemed themselves from Resistance. I bought Resistance and that was just horrid, both single and multiplayer in Resistance was horrid. Needless to say, I traded that deplorable game. Collapse

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 28, 2013
    Declassified feels like a disappointing DLC bundle rather than a full release. In its best moments it proves that Call of Duty could work on the console, and it has some good ideas – earning XP across single-player for multiplayer unlocks is particularly neat – but it's exceptionally hard to justify how this ended up with a $70 price tag. The very best PS Vita games have proven that, in the portable market, size can still matter. This lesson has, ironically, been ignored by gaming's biggest franchise. [January 2013, p76]
  2. Play UK
    Jan 23, 2013
    This'll remind you of the very worst PSone FPS games. [Issue#227, p.77]
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    This game should have stayed classified or, at the very least, been redacted.