6.9

1. Feb 10, 2014
    Great game that works best on PS Vita. Some controlling is tough but the animation makes it up for it. Storyline..well there isn't really one, or isn't that great. This game is just a fun game that can at times makes you want to throw your PS Vita across the room, which is a sign of a good/hard game. 8/10.
  2. Mar 13, 2014
    The game looks great, and has an original premise, but $#!* the controls are absolutely horrible!

I love a good challenge... I trekked through the original Ninja Gaiden for Xbox, and have replayed it numerous times, but there's a HUGE difference between a game that's hard because it was designed that way, and a game that's hard (and frustrating) because the character WON'T DO what I ask them to do! Very annoying.

Hopefully I'll be able to put aside my annoyance and finish this game. I'm optimistic that the end will be worth the trouble.
  3. Apr 8, 2014
    The game has a lot of promise but is let down by very clunky controls. For a game that relies on crisp smooth controls it falls flat on it's face. If you like challenging fast paced 2D platformers this game is for you but be prepared to be frustrated with the controls.

1. There’s a mega-compulsive core to Dustforce, but a desperate polish of the Vita controls is needed for the platforming to truly shine like it deserves.
  2. Mar 14, 2014
    Dustforce is a unusual and brilliant scrolling videogame, starring a task force of powerful janitors. With broom and vacuum cleaner, we will sweep the game levels by all sorts of garbage. Cleaning has never been so fun.
  3. games(TM)
    Mar 12, 2014
    Dustforce does itself no favours for having such a grim outlook, but when a game offers this much challenge it's easy to brush such criticisms under the carpet. [Issue#145, p.123]