7.4

1. Nov 6, 2012
    This game is annoying. I spent more time wrestling with the controls than using my brain to solve the puzzles. It annoying puts the number of deaths on your character and every time I look at it I am reminded that half of that number is because those guys wouldn't do what I wanted them to do. Seems like it was meant for the iPhone with all the touch controls. The Vita has a nice control pad they could have used. Really hate this game and I already removed it from my Vita. Dokuro is a much better game despite it being $5 more. Collapse
  2. Nov 6, 2012

1. May 5, 2012
    Escape Plan is nothing more than a tech demo a showcase for the different control options for the Vita and fails completely trying to do so. What remains is an artistically interesting game, that fall on its gameplay.
  2. May 4, 2012
    When the credits roll, Escape Plan leaves you satisfied of time well spent; getting know its cast of charming characters is a pleasure and its gameplay is largely on the right side refreshing. Though it arguably rarely feels essential, it is a quietly charming game that feels perfectly at ease with its glacial pace, and it is this – along with Lil and Laarg's PVC-clad charisma – that ultimately enables Escape Plan to meander its way into your heart.
  3. Apr 12, 2012
    Escape Plan is decidedly artful and will please fans of Limbo - perhaps not quite as tightly woven, but a quiet achiever for the launch of the PS Vita to be sure. [May 2012, p.78]