7.3

1. Jun 13, 2012
    Easily the best sports game on the Vita, as it does a good-enough job of porting FIFA onto the system from its console counterparts, unlike the previous installments for PSP. Head to head multiplayer can be frustrating at times because the game occasionally freezes up, gifting victory to whomever quits last (which can take hours), and still around 80% of games that end in a quit remain unpunished. But overall the title is fun with endless replay value with an internet connection. Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2012
    Top game (if your into football or soccer). Aside from a few features, this is the same as the home console versions. Graphics are very impressive (as is the entire presentation package).
    It plays well, and is no push over to beat teams even on the standard setting (easy to play, tough to master). The game work great on the hand held, and the touch screen passing works brilliantly when
    you get used to it! Expand
  3. Feb 25, 2012
    Really great game. Has similar graphics like FIFA 12 on PS3! Unbelievable. Highly recommended. I'm satisfied with everything including the Vita specials (touchpad for shooting free-kicks), though the touch passing is quite cumbersome. Otherwise, it's a great game. Bad thing is this is not FIFA 12 so that means you can't connect with PS3 players, but otherwise, awesome game.
  4. wrh
    Feb 24, 2012
    This is simply a great game, and it is almost shocking to see how much quality can be fit onto a mobile device. Vita-specific controls like touch are exploited in clever ways, but they're mostly optional if you dont like them.
  5. Feb 18, 2012
    If, like me, you are used to playing the PSP and ipod versions of FIFA then prepare to be absolutely amazed at how good this looks and plays. It IS the console FIFA experience on a handheld. Honestly, it's superb and the one game I've returned to since my Vita arrived. People might have a gripe with the lack of online features and that the game is ported from FIFA 11. This isn't a problem for me as I'm not a big online gamer. There is head to head though and the other game modes, like be a pro, are all there. Expand
  6. Feb 16, 2012
    Played this the other day, its actually very good. Considering its on a handheld its actually amazing how much of the experience has been ported onto the vita. It plays a little less well than its ps3/360 counterpart but its a very good start and I will be buying it ASAP. I was going to give it an 8 or 9 but since we have a loser spamming the page with low reviews because he has no life I'am levelling it out a bit. Expand

1. May 5, 2012
    Fifa Football is a good variant for on the road that'll remain interesting for the remainder of the soccer season. Too bad it struggles at times of which frame drops are the result, and a few key features of Fifa 12 have been left out.
  2. All those lonely train rides will never be the same. EA has successfully shrunk FIFA into a rich, technically brilliant version for your pocket. Not only is it visually comparable to its PS3 papa, but it plays brilliantly. To sum it up, FIFA Football is FIFA 12 with a few smart design modifications and apt throwbacks to FIFA 11. [April 2012, p73]
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    If you've been dribbling to play a soccer game on that big, shiny widescreen, you're in luck – but be warned that, though FIFA Football plays well through its flaws, in a matter of months there will almost certainly be an expanded, improved and numbered update that's not been rushed for launch.