7.3

1. Apr 16, 2014
    Ignore most of the critical bashing, this game is essentially like having the pc game on the go. Its just as incredibly fun and addictive as its pc counterpart. However there are interface issues so its not perfect, the touch control is bit fiddly and matches are rather slow. Apart from these small issues its great, and if supported well the developers are looking to implement a muchIgnore most of the critical bashing, this game is essentially like having the pc game on the go. Its just as incredibly fun and addictive as its pc counterpart. However there are interface issues so its not perfect, the touch control is bit fiddly and matches are rather slow. Apart from these small issues its great, and if supported well the developers are looking to implement a much better interface for next years edition. So if you liked the PSP Football manager games this is a must buy. Expand
  2. Jul 27, 2014
    Reading some of the positive reviews I thought the UI could not be as bad as reported. After buying the game 2 days ago, I am already fed up pressing dozens of times on a tiny button before it does anything. I found transfers are the worst, i have even tried a stylus but it never works.

The game is good, but all the reports mentioned having to try maybe a couple of times to get a button to work, my record is now 35 times before i was able to submit a transfer offer.

Maybe it's all down to the size of fingers, but unless this gets patched it's going to be deleted and will be the last Football Manager I will buy.

What I don't get is with something as broken as this why were all the scores not 1/10 or 2/10, I read a number of critic reviews which rated it highly.

I also found the micro transactions despicable. In the first game I get two of my best players injured, then it offers me a cheat to pay and get them magically back from injury. Makes it feel like they have changed the dynamics to favour micro transactions, what...I paid full price for a game which then tries to force you to pay more. This feels like the start of a very slippery slope.

1. Jun 7, 2014
    The ability to cross-save makes this a worthwhile addition, but the control and interface need serious work. [July 2014, p.71]
  2. May 21, 2014
    For now, it's probably a pass for all but the most devoted players, but if you like sports sims, it's something you'll want to keep an eye on.
  3. All the PC features, just hastily stomp-ported onto your Vita screen. [June 2014, p83]