8.2

1. Feb 25, 2012
    Hands down, Hot Shots: WI is the best launch title for the Vita. Great graphics, great controls (identical to Hot Shots on PS3) and a lot of non-DLC unlockables. As you progress you earn points for each shot you take, using those points earned in the games' Shop. There's multiple outfits and color choices for each character as well as loads of golfing equipment that can be upgraded asHands down, Hot Shots: WI is the best launch title for the Vita. Great graphics, great controls (identical to Hot Shots on PS3) and a lot of non-DLC unlockables. As you progress you earn points for each shot you take, using those points earned in the games' Shop. There's multiple outfits and color choices for each character as well as loads of golfing equipment that can be upgraded as well. Character loyalty is back this time too. In addition to this, there are daily tournaments where you can rank against the rest of the world, as well as a multiplayer lobby for starting your own tournaments. The only downside is that it comes with an online pass, so be sure to buy it new if you want to play online without paying for the online pass on the PSN. Expand
  2. May 19, 2012
    This game has everything that a golf game should have. Almost no bugs, great graphics, amazing online features, tons of things to unlock, challenging courses and much much more! I would recommend this game to everyone who likes golf!
  3. Mar 27, 2012
    I honestly just purchased the Vita because of this game. I never had as much fun playing OOB on the PS3, that I had to get this. Specifically, the online play. Superb, and years of replayability.
  4. Aug 3, 2012
    A brilliant addition to the series that has a lot of charm combined with fantastic gameplay. The graphics could be sharper but that's a minor gripe. There are challenges that will keep you coming back as well as a shop full of things to buy with your hard earned coins. A great game overall and difinitely recommended
  5. Feb 23, 2012
    I really love this addition to the franchise. It has everything you love about Hot Shots throw in a few additions here and there and you have yourself an amazing Vita launch title. I especially love the fact I can play online on the go I mean who hasn't wanted to be able to game against others in the comfort of your bathroom?!
  6. Feb 25, 2012
    This was made for the Vita. It's the perfect 'pick up and put down' game. I haven't even installed any other games yet. The online addition is excellent and will ensure you keep coming back to back.
  7. May 11, 2012
    In my humble opinion, this is the most fun experience on the PS Vita to date. That being said, I love golf, and I love the entire Hot Shots series. There are a couple of things I would have done differently if given the opportunity. First, the online play is only tournament format, you don't actually see or play against anyone else, you just try to beat their score. Second, having toIn my humble opinion, this is the most fun experience on the PS Vita to date. That being said, I love golf, and I love the entire Hot Shots series. There are a couple of things I would have done differently if given the opportunity. First, the online play is only tournament format, you don't actually see or play against anyone else, you just try to beat their score. Second, having to buy everything, including characters you have already beaten head to head is a little excessive. In the end, I played through to my platinum trophy and enjoyed the experience. I definitely got my 40 dollars worth. Expand
  8. Dec 29, 2012
    This is easily one of the best games on the Vita so far. You can't go wrong with a HSG title, and the graphics and gameplay along with the large number of unlockables make it a great time waster. My only issues with the game is that some of the unlockables (ie; the music) are lame as hell, and the only reason I even unlock them is for the sake of completion. Also, the lobby characters needThis is easily one of the best games on the Vita so far. You can't go wrong with a HSG title, and the graphics and gameplay along with the large number of unlockables make it a great time waster. My only issues with the game is that some of the unlockables (ie; the music) are lame as hell, and the only reason I even unlock them is for the sake of completion. Also, the lobby characters need better graphics, like the already created single player ones. Other than that, I can find no faults. Expand
  9. Nov 28, 2012
    Hot shots was one of my favourite games on the PSP they were both beautiful on the system with challenging but fun gameplay. Thankfully the Vita version lives up to and builds upon this legacy. While I don't normally enjoy sports games but golf feels more like a strategy game to me. It's relatively easy to learn but hard to master. I was shocked when IGN gave it such a rough review. TheHot shots was one of my favourite games on the PSP they were both beautiful on the system with challenging but fun gameplay. Thankfully the Vita version lives up to and builds upon this legacy. While I don't normally enjoy sports games but golf feels more like a strategy game to me. It's relatively easy to learn but hard to master. I was shocked when IGN gave it such a rough review. The reviewer bemoaned the fact that one bad shot can ruin a game at the harder levels, but that's golf so I'm not sure how he can really complain. Although in his defence the online wasn't up and running at the time of the review. The online is lots of fun and the single player is deep with loads of clothing items, courses and golfers to unlock and level up. At this point the regular price is 20$ and it goes on for 10$ I think this is a must but for the vita owner. It looks great, there is loads of content, even if you don't love sports games give it a try. Expand
  10. Jul 18, 2013
    I have been playing golf games since the 90's and if the game is good I am incredible addicted to it. This is my personal favorite golf game of all time. I think it is the best in the series of Hot Shots games and I have played them all for many hours upon hours. I never was a huge fan of the Tiger Woods series because the physics didn't seem realistic to me, especially the putting. II have been playing golf games since the 90's and if the game is good I am incredible addicted to it. This is my personal favorite golf game of all time. I think it is the best in the series of Hot Shots games and I have played them all for many hours upon hours. I never was a huge fan of the Tiger Woods series because the physics didn't seem realistic to me, especially the putting. I enjoy the challenge of golf games because the real game is a true pain in the butt. To be able to use my knowledge of studying the greens/slopes from playing real golf and to see the physics play out in a realistic fashion is something that excites me.

The online community is alive and nearly 1000 players participate in the daily tournaments everyday. I haven't missed many since I bought this game and I have enjoyed every round.

1. Apr 17, 2012
    An entertaining fantasy golf with quite realistic ball physics. [Apr 2012]
  2. Mar 30, 2012
    World Invitational is classic Hot Shots through and through, which is both good and bad. The game is a blast and has plenty of content to keep fans occupied for a long, long time but ultimately it doesn't do anything to further the series or draw new fans to the experience.
  3. Mar 19, 2012
    The best aspect of Everybody's Golf for the PS Vita is that you can pick up the console and play the game anytime and anywhere without too much thought. The gameplay is pretty much flawless and some of the PS Vita controls are actually quite fun. It's also quite an addictive title that makes this such a hard game to put down as you're always striving for that perfect score. Add in online multiplayer and you'll be playing Everybody's Golf on the PS Vita for a considerable amount of time.