6.8

1. Nov 28, 2012
    This is your average Lego game, It retells a handful of the movies in Lego form. It is fun, easily accessible I always try to have at least 1 Lego game for each of my systems, they are great if you want a non-violent game to let a kid play and there is just a lot of content for the gamer, loads of levels which once unlocked you can go back and replay accessing special areas. I'm not a bigThis is your average Lego game, It retells a handful of the movies in Lego form. It is fun, easily accessible I always try to have at least 1 Lego game for each of my systems, they are great if you want a non-violent game to let a kid play and there is just a lot of content for the gamer, loads of levels which once unlocked you can go back and replay accessing special areas. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan or anything but I still enjoyed this game. I got mine on sale for 20$ which is about what it's worth. This is a solid game if you're looking for some new material to work your way through on the Vita nothing earth shattering but not bad. Expand
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    At first, it had some game-breaking glitches. They were all fixed with a patch, however. Now, it is a smooth and fulfilling experience. I absolutely love it! I previously had Lego Star Wars III on the 3DS. This game is a HUGE step up from that. Also, it's gorgeous. They did not skimp on the graphics in the least bit. It also went down to $20 on the PS Store this week. Download it now!
  3. Apr 3, 2012
    This game is very funny and have a lot of fun, is a nice game to play with a friend, but this game is difficulty for childrens, and the lobby is balled. I recommend you to buy this game, lego games is synonymous of fun
  4. Apr 30, 2013
    DS Port. Results in a terrible PS Vita game. Cutscenes are so muddy and terrible you can barely tell what's going on. The game is ugly to say the least, the controls are weird because of the lack of a second screen and little to no thought put into how to translate that aspect (picking spells) onto Vita.

If you're expecting a console experience from this, don't. It's the handheld

If you're expecting a console experience from this, don't. It's the handheld experience. The lowest common denominator determined this game's fate. The developers should be ashamed to try and sell Vita owners a DS port.
  5. Sep 22, 2014
    My child is in love with this game. It's fun and easy to follow! A 8 year old child will master this game first hand. It could NOT influence or hurt your child in anyway. I think!! Try it yourself :)

1. May 13, 2012
    A lackluster port of a middling game that does little to showcase the exciting new system it's on means only the diehard fans need to bother spending time with the world's most famous wizard.
  2. This is easily the weakest link in the LEGO chain. [June 2012, p.83]
  3. The quests aren't as exciting as you might think. Especially since the world is about to end and all that. So cleaning the house of professor Slughorn for example isn't the kind of task we would bestow upon the chosen one. [May 2012, p.86]