• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Feb 15, 2012
5.4

1. Feb 18, 2012
    This game should not cost more then $10 it's gimmicky and has no real replay value. After the first two boards I pulled the game out and traded it in for store credit
  2. Jun 17, 2012
    One thing to say about this game is this: I loved racing games a couple years ago with gran tursimo 5 and the mario kart series but this games lack of online mode ruined it and racing games for me. I will probably play classics but this game put an awful taste in my mouth when I tought about the fact that it was 44.5 $
  3. Feb 17, 2012
    sucks bulls,
    theshonen8899
    Feb 15, 2012
    A collection of mini-games that does little to justify the game's retail price. Not exactly sure what Sony saw in this considering how much they pushed and advertised it but it lacks the kind of charm and addictive gameplay Escape Plan, Hot Shots Golf, or Star Dust Delta. Considering how much cheaper two of those games are, I have trouble
    understanding why anyone would choose Little Devianâ Expand
  4. May 6, 2012
    Extremely overpriced for a bunch of mini-games. The games aren't really created that well. I like the funny style though. Although the characters are a little dull.. It also feels like a tech demo. I think I'm gonna leave it with this....

1. Apr 17, 2012
    A decent minigame collection with no proper multiplayer elements. The characters are quite dull, also. [Apr 2012]
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    None of it is particularly well done. [May 2012, p.80]
  3. Apr 2, 2012
    It's hard to tell if this is mostly a game or a tech demo. As a game it doesn't have much to offer, but it showcases the Vitas controls in a great way.