6.3

1. Mar 19, 2012
    This game is fun, the graphics are there, the soundtrack is fun, and the customizable features are super addictive. I've downloaded perfect mods of sonic, Mario, commander Shepard, and spider man! Now all we need is an online feature. This is my first MNR game, if it had an online feature I would never leave my house.
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    Great game. I really couldn't care less that the online play isn't here, as I didn't pick it up expecting it. Sure it would be nice but I don't buy games expecting it unless its an mmo. The game is fun, and lets us customize carts and tracks, which is fantastic. Graphics are pretty good, especially for a launch title. Pick it up for some fun on the go, without requiring large investments of time.
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    I like the extra features that are not featured in the PS3 version but the PS3 version is still better. Never the less I still enjoy playing it. For a handheld this game is pretty good. I do recommend it more for casual gamers.

1. Apr 28, 2012
    ModNation Racers is nothing to write home about, and is best compared to standing still in traffic during rush hour. You'll stand still, pull up slightly, hit the brakes, and stand still again. Not even beautiful scenery will rectify this road trip.
  2. Apr 17, 2012
    Misses the point completely with the anemic multiplayer options. [Apr 2012]
  3. Apr 12, 2012
    It's still fun, but there are big handfulls of frustration thrown in too. [May 2012, p.79]