7.3

1. Dec 20, 2012
    I have decided it was finally time for me to write some stuff on here after seeing far too many haphazard reviews, so here goes nothing. Sine Mora is one of my more recent purchases on my Vita. I enjoy an occasional shooter here and there and this seemed to fit the bill. I had read some professional reviews on the game and found them all to be quite positive. They were not wrong. For oldI have decided it was finally time for me to write some stuff on here after seeing far too many haphazard reviews, so here goes nothing. Sine Mora is one of my more recent purchases on my Vita. I enjoy an occasional shooter here and there and this seemed to fit the bill. I had read some professional reviews on the game and found them all to be quite positive. They were not wrong. For old school horizontal shooter fans this game is, in my opinion, a must buy. The graphics look beautiful on the Vita's screen, the sound is full fledged and the game play is fast and furious throughout. I found the story to be a bit convoluted and rather unnecessary, however, it does it add some depth to the genre. The bosses are incredible with the both their size and scope of graphical detail. Some of the could be entire stages within themselves. I also rather enjoyed the ability to acquire and utilize several different ships with various special ability weapons that can prove quite useful in the right situations. In closing, if you have a Vita and you enjoy a shoot em up then I strongly suggest you pick this game up from PSN. At only $9.99 it is a veritable steal and will provide many hours of enjoyment both at home and on the go. Collapse
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    i love this game is very very cheap and looks so great, graphic are very good !!! i love the story mode !! and the boss are very great !! recommended for all !
  3. Nov 24, 2012
    This game is really great! It is fun, fast, beautiful and cheap! :) I cannot stop playing it :) We got here a story mode, Arcade mode, score attack, and boss training. There is a neat feature that is counting our location and how many km we have done when playing Sine Mora. For me? A must-have! :)
  4. Dec 20, 2012

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The largely nonsensical story does tarnish its appeal ever so slightly, but it's certainly one of the better games you'll play from the palm of your hand. It's just a beautiful bullet-hell ballet for your Vita.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    As before, Sine Mora is a great example of a bullet hell shooter with style. The action is frantic, the mechanics are tight, and the story and art style present the player with a unique and enjoyable experience. The transition to the Vita comes off mostly intact, and while some additions aren't very useful, most will provide fans with a good reason to get the game for the handheld. Even though it's another port, it's one that Vita owners will be glad to own.
  3. It would be foolish of us to pretend that Sine Mora is for everyone. The fact is most of us simply don't have the time or patience necessary to properly appreciate a game that demands so much from the player. But for those who do: buy it. Buy it now. [February 2013, p79]