7.1

1. Jan 23, 2014
    It is definitely a gorgeous game on Vita's OLED and is fun at first to play being very fluid. However, it is very short, unnecessarily difficult, and attempts at what turns out to be a tacked on story. A game like this should have high replayability like Super Stardust Delta, but it doesn't provide any incentive.
  2. Nov 12, 2013
    Looks really good graphically and game play is good for a side scrolling shooter. This game is extremely difficult and while fun at the start you won't want to play it too much if you can't advance. Great if you want a challenge (even on normal difficulty) but not so much if you don't have the patience. I got it free on PS plus so I'm not complaining but don't buy it unless you really like that style of game and have some skill Expand
  3. Sep 28, 2013
    A very pretty game to look at, with fast gripping action, turns disappointing quickly with a lack of content and overwhelming difficulty. Once the basic story is beat all content focuses on replaying levels or boss battles for bigger scores & better times. Gameplay can be very frustrating at times as certain points of the game are trial and error filled with player deaths. The games visuals are enticing, although often a source of frustration as some enemies in the foreground look active, but cannot be shot, and some enemies that dont appear active just start shooting you.

If your not really into the side scrolling shooter genre, this is one you should pass on, as only passionate enthusiasts will find enjoyment here.
  4. Sep 10, 2013
    Here is a game that looks good and crisp on Vita´s lovely oled screen, but while being fun the first couple of playthrough´s this is unfortunately one those games, that i hardly ever played since that. Fans of the genre should definitely consider to pick this one up, but if side scroll shooters never really was your thing, this game won´t be able to change on that..
  5. Jan 29, 2013
    With genuinely gorgeous visuals, edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a pretty decent story-driven narrative thrown in for good measure, Sine Mora is simply not to be missed for proper shoot'em up fans. But this isn't your typical 2D vertical shooter. The 3D ship designs are utterly drool worthy and look stunning as they swoop right up close to your Vita screen when banking mid turn. In terms of visuals, design and gameplay, boss fights are another standout feature of this top drawer, steampunk-styled shmup. Factor in some old skool difficulty (i.e. tough!), a bunch of game modes and a refreshingly unique - up against the clock - gameplay mechanic, and you've got what is arguably the Vita's best shooter. If you're a fan of shooters and are up for a challenge, Sine Mora is an essential download. For everyone else, do yourself a favour, and at least consider it. Collapse
  6. Jan 6, 2013
    Although this game has good graphics, solid gameplay and a nice ambiance it just doesn't work for me. Once I played the old school story mode I was pretty much done with it. The game simply didn't motivate me to play it over and over again in order to beat the hardest bosses and gain the best scores. I actually find this game pretty boring.
  7. Dec 20, 2012
    I have decided it was finally time for me to write some stuff on here after seeing far too many haphazard reviews, so here goes nothing. Sine Mora is one of my more recent purchases on my Vita. I enjoy an occasional shooter here and there and this seemed to fit the bill. I had read some professional reviews on the game and found them all to be quite positive. They were not wrong. For old school horizontal shooter fans this game is, in my opinion, a must buy. The graphics look beautiful on the Vita's screen, the sound is full fledged and the game play is fast and furious throughout. I found the story to be a bit convoluted and rather unnecessary, however, it does it add some depth to the genre. The bosses are incredible with the both their size and scope of graphical detail. Some of the could be entire stages within themselves. I also rather enjoyed the ability to acquire and utilize several different ships with various special ability weapons that can prove quite useful in the right situations. In closing, if you have a Vita and you enjoy a shoot em up then I strongly suggest you pick this game up from PSN. At only $9.99 it is a veritable steal and will provide many hours of enjoyment both at home and on the go. Expand
  8. Nov 27, 2012
    i love this game is very very cheap and looks so great, graphic are very good !!! i love the story mode !! and the boss are very great !! recommended for all !
  9. Nov 24, 2012
    This game is really great! It is fun, fast, beautiful and cheap! :) I cannot stop playing it :) We got here a story mode, Arcade mode, score attack, and boss training. There is a neat feature that is counting our location and how many km we have done when playing Sine Mora. For me? A must-have! :)
  10. Jan 29, 2013

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The largely nonsensical story does tarnish its appeal ever so slightly, but it's certainly one of the better games you'll play from the palm of your hand. It's just a beautiful bullet-hell ballet for your Vita.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    As before, Sine Mora is a great example of a bullet hell shooter with style. The action is frantic, the mechanics are tight, and the story and art style present the player with a unique and enjoyable experience. The transition to the Vita comes off mostly intact, and while some additions aren't very useful, most will provide fans with a good reason to get the game for the handheld. Even though it's another port, it's one that Vita owners will be glad to own.
  3. It would be foolish of us to pretend that Sine Mora is for everyone. The fact is most of us simply don't have the time or patience necessary to properly appreciate a game that demands so much from the player. But for those who do: buy it. Buy it now. [February 2013, p79]