Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward PlayStation Vita

8.7

1. Dec 19, 2012
    I'm sorry, but to be real and short this game is:
    1) heavily slow (99% of the time you will read a beeping text)
    2) static (quite nothing moves on the screen) 3) terrible graphics (except for the characters) 4) stupid character design 5) english only with japanese speech versus 6) very interesting plots (the story is the ONLY reason I wan't to go on and finish it all) 7) very well
    I'm sorry, but to be real and short this game is:
    1) heavily slow (99% of the time you will read a beeping text)
    2) static (quite nothing moves on the screen)
    3) terrible graphics (except for the characters)
    4) stupid character design
    5) english only with japanese speech
    versus
    7) very well done voice acting
    8) beautifully realized characters (the only think you can actually watch in this game, expept for their way to dress)
    9) puzzles room are fun and intriguing

That's it: a game with a nice core but terribly presented.
  2. Nov 9, 2013
    A very interesting game. The plot has many twists and a lot of different outcomes, and all the characters are unique and unpredictible. In my opinion it gets a bit to slow paced though as the dialogues can drag on for eternity it seems without you doing nothing but inhaling tons of information.

1. Apr 18, 2013
    Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward comes with a good plot and many surprise twists, in a storyline influenced by our choices that will lead to 24 different endings. With puzzles that will be a challenge for any player, and belonging to a not-too-common genre, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward will constitute a unique experience.
  2. Mar 13, 2013
    Virtue's Last Reward delivers a great amount of fun. With improved gameplay mechanics and +30h of lifespan, you won't find anything better than Chunsoft's last effort.
  3. Mar 12, 2013
    An amazing storyline for an excellent visual novel that will keep you in suspense for hours.