007: The World is not Enough PlayStation

6.7

1. JonathanF.(Therevisedvote)
    Oct 12, 2003
    Here's a much more detailed comment. This could be Goldeneye for the PlayStation. Along with Quake II of course. The graphics are fine! The guns are amazing. The women, though you hardly get to see them, are much nicer looking than the later turtles in Agent Under Fire. This is definitely better than the later Agent Under Fire and DEFINITELY MUCH better than Tomorrow Never Dies. It Here's a much more detailed comment. This could be Goldeneye for the PlayStation. Along with Quake II of course. The graphics are fine! The guns are amazing. The women, though you hardly get to see them, are much nicer looking than the later turtles in Agent Under Fire. This is definitely better than the later Agent Under Fire and DEFINITELY MUCH better than Tomorrow Never Dies. It may not be Goldeneye, but as a James Bond game it's the closest EA has ever got to recreating it. Expand
  2. BenC.
    Dec 8, 2002
    Cool game! crap graphics! great missions! cool guns!
  3. DavidF.
    Oct 5, 2003
    It was great i loved the way the enemy ran away, but no codes.
  4. NickB.
    Aug 3, 2003
    This game was great!!!! I don't know why everyone says the grapics suck.The only thing I don't like about this game is that the voiceovers suck....
    Oct 26, 2001
    The game kicked butt.
  6. Mr.X
    Mar 13, 2002
    I don't know why all you crack heads don't like it because it's a great game. The graphics are a lot better than GoldenEye, and I don't see you whining about that.
  7. RodrigoV.
    Apr 16, 2002
    Wow! incredible! Very good videos! Excellent.
  8. WeaselN.
    Jun 10, 2003
    One of the best games I have seen, but it's extremely difficult and the cheats are nest to impossible to access.
  9. AlexH.
    May 13, 2004
    I really liked this game. It has lots of graphics and gadgets. Although I have not seen the movie I think it is well done with the clips from it. But I agree with some people about the graphics, they could be much better. But I do wish you could have more weapons in the levels.
  10. HoldenH.
    Aug 17, 2002
    I love this game!
  11. Dom
    Dec 28, 2001
    I think the levels that you can't shoot people for 1/2 the level are bad!!!
    Aug 18, 2001
    Poor graphics and AI but overall an enjoyable experience!
  13. JeremyM.
    Nov 16, 2002
    It's a great game excelent graphics. but why are people always whining that there is no codes.
  14. JonathanF.
    Nov 23, 2002
    This is such a classy game with loadsa guns 'n' gadgets - but there are no codes (AWW!) Bye-bye.
  15. JustinB.
    Mar 16, 2002
    Great game!! How can you hate it???? PPEERRFFEECCTT!!
  16. DannyS.
    Aug 23, 2002
    A thilling game no codes make it challaging at all times, but the last level is hard i cant it. And every thing else is great.
    Dec 18, 2001
    This is by far the best Bond game!!!
  18. Lucky7
    Dec 29, 2001
    The game didn't show marks of blood. How do you know where a person died?

#8 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Crippled by graphical glitches, poor control, and incompetent AI, TWINE feels more like a wannabe "GoldenEye" than something that can stand on its own merits. It's not that it's a horribly bad game; it's just not a very good game.
  2. If you aren't shaken, but stirred by competitive role-playing action in a console game, The World Is Not Enough may be right up your mission alley.
  3. A worthy game for first person shooter fans and joins Alien Resurrection in that second tier of FPS's worth considering.