Dance Dance Revolution PlayStation

8.8

1. Jenny
    Jan 21, 2002
    Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have ever had. I don't think this will happen,but... C'Mon Konami bring out the other mixes already!!!!^-^ Expand
  2. FarrahM.
    Sep 1, 2001
    OMG ddr rocks my world. It's the best game!!! As soon as I played it in the arcade I got addicted to it hehe so I decided to buy it and I've still never stopped playing it..and damn I dunno how much weight I lost!!! lolz
  3. Anthony
    Sep 8, 2001
    Hey, I love DDR! The best part is I'm not a expert but people know me for my stlyes! Everyone loves my backwards, breakdance, spining jumping hands on/knee styles! This game rocks! and I lost tons of weight! (lol)
  4. DevinB.
    Oct 1, 2002
    This game is one of my best. i'm giving it a ten because of the different styles of music and different dances modes which makes it a very intense game.
  5. MarcusB.
    Feb 5, 2002
    I am a dance dance revolution fanatic. Buy this game to get a good start. If you want some more fun get the other mixes Only found in japan. Those are the best.....this is by far the worst out of all of them but it stil deserves a ten (get 4th or 5th mix, those are the best).
  6. MinakoD.
    Mar 26, 2002
    The best game EVER!!! I've played it every day for the past week.... and I'm buying Playstation just to play it!!!!
  7. EddieW.
    May 3, 2002
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I love this game. It's like Samba de Amigo, but your arms don't fall off and now ur legs hurt for a day! But it's good exercise and really, really addictive! Heh, sorry I'm kinda on a hydrealintush ^.^(Or mayb it waz the sugar?)
  8. Lengo
    May 9, 2002
    Excellent stuff!! very addictive!! and killed my legs!! lolz!! i got all the games!! yaaaaaaaaay!
  9. MichelleL.
    Mar 5, 2003
    This is the most amazing game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. RaymondA.
    Oct 4, 2001
    I love this game more than I love sk8ing! I cant stop dancing until I can't move no more!
  11. AdamE.
    Aug 20, 2001
    When I found myself downloading the songs for fun, and dressing like the characters, I knew 2 things: it's a good game, and I probably need "help".
  12. MikeB.
    Aug 28, 2001
    I have this game for PSX and have been playing for a while, and I have gotten good. Everybody watches me when I go to arcades. This game is the best and I think it will never die because they will keep on getting new songs.
  13. AndrewD.
    Aug 31, 2001
    I love this game and it is very addicting! I downloaded almost every song on it!
  14. KikiandJijiM.
    Sep 5, 2001
    Too bad this scale doesn't go higher. I would have given it a 12. Nothing beats the fun in this game. No longer shall I stand in front of an arcade and move a boring joystick! DDR Forever!
  15. NickH.
    Jan 12, 2002
    This Is The God Of All Arcade Conversions, I Have Bought Everything DDR Realted I Can Get My Hands On, Just Buy It!
  16. KrayZee
    Jan 19, 2002
    This game is sicc! I blew $300 in the Arcades playin' 3rd mix in 4 days! I got this bad mofo and I'm addicted to it like a crackhead to a base-rock! Three thumbs up if I had that many!
  17. EarlL.
    Feb 18, 2002
    This is truly a game that is so addictive...it might be illegal. Go figure a rating for a dancing game, but it EARNS it. Japan needs to stop holding back on future mixes!
  18. Vincent
    Feb 5, 2002
    This Games the Best! Its Pretty Addictive.
  19. JackM.
    Mar 13, 2002
    Good game... but i just bought the machine for 4.2k and I'm even happier then a jack monkey on a monday night ^_^
  20. BlaineA.
    Mar 27, 2002
    The best game you ever played. Go to www.s2kinc.net/ddr/ to join the Staten Island dance dance revolution team!
  21. KatN.
    Apr 9, 2002
    It's the best fun and exsersize (oops) good for you game/music lovers.
  22. AlexD.
    May 1, 2002
    This has got to be the greatest game i've ever bought! It was definitely worth the money. You can never get bored with this game!!!
  23. KenjiY.
    Jun 19, 2002
    This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching for it. ^_^ Love from Osaka Kenji. Expand
  24. CristinaM.
    Nov 5, 2003
    DDR is an awesome game i would play it every day if i wasn't into a lot of things plus it helps with my show choir stuff (aka:dancing and singing at the same time!)
  25. CynthiaF.
    Feb 20, 2003
    DDR is the absolute best game in the world! I have and will continue doing everything I can to play it every day (including sleep on the sidewalk of the arcarde, which I've done twice) and no matter what anyone says DDR kicks azz!
  26. Darkendotekken
    Aug 13, 2003
    ddr is just about the best game ive ever played it doesnt matter if u just begun or if ur a pro kause i like in japan right now i kould get ddr used.. and it waz worth every yen!!! lol
  27. YolandaB.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Excellent!
  28. JmT.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Best dancing game i ever played!!
  29. RyanV.
    Dec 30, 2001
    Yo Wassup! If you really want a good game worth the price, you gotta get DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!! It's the best game ever! but did you guys ever try it with the dance-pad? It's even better! Try it in the arcade!!! Really good game, not kidding!!! Buy it now!
  30. Jenni
    Oct 28, 2001
    This is one of the best games out there....addiction can come very fast...you can also trim yer weight ^^. Its so addicting...I play it everytime I am not busy.

#1 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001

1. An extremely fun dancing game.
    A great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.
  3. The bulk of the game's music is ultrafluffy techno-pop, though it touches on a number of different varieties of dance music, including Latin, house, and reggae...a great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.