Danger Girl

• Release Date: Sep 6, 2000
5.5

1. MrRob
    Jul 31, 2003
    Hello. I worked for THQ as a game tester. I played this game 10 hours a day for 3 months. I will now light myself on fire.
  2. May 17, 2018
    Gameplay-wise is average, something you would expect with the PS1 limitations. Colorful graphics and responsive controls, if you like classic Tomb Raider you'll get used to them easily. It allows you to remap the buttons for a better experience. The downside point is with the level design. Each level is divided into two long sections without any checkpoints, scarce health and ammo, IGameplay-wise is average, something you would expect with the PS1 limitations. Colorful graphics and responsive controls, if you like classic Tomb Raider you'll get used to them easily. It allows you to remap the buttons for a better experience. The downside point is with the level design. Each level is divided into two long sections without any checkpoints, scarce health and ammo, I recommend you have a weapon of choice and stick with it the longest possible, use stealth approach and always aim to the head to use the least amount of ammo possible. The only time you can save your progress is when you finish each section, so be prepared to restart your game from the very beginning if you get killed. Is a rather fun game once you memorize the enemy AI and the main objectives but for that you'll need to restart your game several times. Veteran players will find it easy especially if you're fan of series such as Metal Gear and Tomb Raider. Expand

#49 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. Da Gameboyz
    The graphics suffer a little from a lack of balance, the sound is quite good, though some sounds are out of place, and the gameplay, while mostly nothing new, is well done and fun.
  2. Cheerful, juvenile and more fun than what our rating might imply, "Danger Girl" is undone primarily because it's engine is riddled with technical flaws (collision detection, slug-like speed and frame-rate, poor aiming).
  3. The control is a little clumsy, and there are a few bugs that'll drive you to drink.