Dino Crisis 2 PlayStation
  • Release Date: Sep 29, 2000
  • Also On: PC
9.0

1. Dec 25, 2013
    The Dino Crisis series has undergone a great metamorphosis from a Resident Evil clone to a brand-new type of game. Dino Crisis 2 is an original, enjoyable experience.
  2. Nov 11, 2014
    Mikami has to stop that survival horror **** . I played his last game the evil within and finished that game . Why he still works to creating his new resident evil game . He cant do that .
    We need new DINO CRISIS game immediately ..
  3. Dec 31, 2014
    More Action, More Weapons, More Dinosaurs. This games is loads of fun if you're a fan of the original.................................................
  4. Sep 14, 2014
    Pouco terror e muita ação, armas incriveis, inimigos astutos, fator replay com grande apelo. Graficos bonitos e puzzles legais. Um otimo jogo e viciante.
  5. Mar 27, 2015
    Dino Crisis 2 is one of the best games that Capcom has ever developed.
    Do not remember how I met this game, but if I'm not mistaken during the mid-2000s an old friend of mine made a copy of this game and gave it to me.
    Dino Crisis 2 is one of the best games that Capcom has ever developed.

That should have been the first time I put hand to Dino Crisis 2. The fate wanted that I immediately loved this game, because since I was a child I loved dinosaurs. The first impression was striking: a Resident Evil with dinosaurs. But playing it deeper and deeper I realized that in fact it was a game in its own right. The story, not simple, it was beautiful from start to finish. The characters were also very well characterized.

The gameplay was heir to the formula of Resident Evil, so it was fun. A lot of weapons to use, one more beautiful than the other. The difficulty was pretty well balanced, never indecent. But surely the most well crafted and cool thing in the game, were in fact the dinosaurs. They were made in a fantastic way: movements, sounds, attacks, the aspect. It was thanks to them that the game had a higher gear.

Playing it at the time it was a real pleasure, and it will forever remain one of the best games I've ever played, this is the reason why I still own the CD. A masterpiece.

1. Great graphics and sound, tried-and-true gameplay, and wall-to-wall blasting mayhem make this a winner.
  2. I must say that Dino Crisis 2 is the most pleasing new experience in this whole Survival Genre yet.
    Let me tell you, this is the sh*t. Dino Crisis 2 is a pure action-packed adventure/shooter that satisfies my urge to bloody my shirt with dinosaur guts, all the while weaving a great story with worthwhile characters whom I care about.