Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes PlayStation

7.0

1. Mar 3, 2017
    I used to spend hours and hours on tis game, it's so fun and the Duke is one of the most iconic figures from the Ps1 age (next to Lara Croft ofcourse).

You gotta love the many funny quotes as well:

- "Come get some!"
    - "Hail to the king, baby!"
    - "I aint got time to bleed!"
  2. Mar 13, 2012
    Awesome Game. Hilarious dialog. Awesome levels. Loads and loads of epic fun. Duke Nukem being in the game just makes it that much better.

However all modern gamers should stay away from it since it is for the loyal fans of Duke and for retro gamers.
  3. JoeR.
    Dec 27, 2006
    I am basing this review on the four votes that I recently read that gave it a ten. You guys are right, there is little in life that offers pleasure and such enlightend insights into the human mind than Duke Nukem.
  4. MarioC.
    Nov 12, 2002
    The game is f..kin great,a mix between tomb raider and resident evil. Its hard and involves lot of thinking. And for the as.holes that rate it low,u gotta play it before u rate it dumbf..kers.
  5. Vincent
    Aug 28, 2001
    Great game. Lots of Fun, but a little hard. Definitely a game that involves thinking.

#25 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. If Duke Nukem ever feels like bringing a fun and enjoyable game alongside his cavalcade of sexist innuendo, he'll be welcomed into my gaming library.
  2. Fans of the genre can consider Land of the Babes a light snack between hearty meals.
  3. Spank!
    It's just Duke being Duke - stupid but fun. For a while.