8.9

1. May 4, 2011
    Stunning scenarios, epic soundtrack, the best voice acting possible(Tony Jay), addicting game play, anti heroes, gothic theme... the perfect recipe. just...play it!
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    Amazing game, Hands down the only series I will happily say I am now a fanboy of. The story is deep and will keep you playing though the (lets face it) tedious combat (but then again you are armed with the SOUL REAVER!), The platforming is just purely amazing and the ability to switch between realms just adds to the story and the gameplay. Puzzles are challenging but rewarding. overall oneAmazing game, Hands down the only series I will happily say I am now a fanboy of. The story is deep and will keep you playing though the (lets face it) tedious combat (but then again you are armed with the SOUL REAVER!), The platforming is just purely amazing and the ability to switch between realms just adds to the story and the gameplay. Puzzles are challenging but rewarding. overall one of the best games of the year....... But could of shined even more. I want to see a HD remake. Expand
  3. Aug 27, 2012
    great game, could've been even more if the dudes had enough money. But that's alot to ask for in those times.

Even now makes a mockery out of Darksiders
  4. DCF
    Dec 31, 2012
    This is the best game for long, winter evenings. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for intense gameplay, stunning in-game world and nice storyline.
  5. Oct 11, 2013
    EN: One of the very first games to have that cinematographic feel, Soul Reaver is an extremely immersive competent adventure game.
    PT-BR: Um dos primeiro games a ter aquele toque cinematogr√°fico, Soul Reaver apresenta uma aventura extremamente imersiva e competente.
  6. Aug 30, 2013
    Fantastic game. A must own for ps1/ps2/ps3/psp/ps vita owners who love action adventure games.

Epic combat, smooth controls and exploration make this game a blast. Sometimes its a bit too non-linear and gothic for my tastes, but the game was just a blast to play. My only problem is the soul reaver weapon. It takes away all the fun of using the environment to your advantage and

Epic combat, smooth controls and exploration make this game a blast.

My only problem is the soul reaver weapon. It takes away all the fun of using the environment to your advantage and destroying vampires with fire, sunlight, water or weapons. The soul reaver also looks incredibly ugly around raziels arm.
  7. Oct 13, 2014
    This is the best game of the Legacy of Kain.The Graphics are amazing,the soundtrack is very good and the gameplay is Awesome and is one of the best games of the PS1 generation.
  8. Mar 27, 2015
    Outstanding game!
    -Very good, deep and interesting story with amazing plot twists that will make you go : What!? This really happened!? OMG I didn't expect this, so cool!
    -Very clever puzzles (repetitive at times, but you won't notice). -Amazing world! Nosgoth will grab you by the pair and won't let go. Nice textures for it's time and totally memorable places with great atmosphere.
    Outstanding game!
    -Very clever puzzles (repetitive at times, but you won't notice).
    -Godlike character designs which are so memorable!
    -The concept is so creative that it's mind blowing, going in and out of the physical and spectral realm doing stuff you can't do in the other realm but you can do in the other one.
    -Very good voice acting
    -Very comfortable and nice platforming.

This game does not hold you by the hand, you will have to use your brain quite often.
    I totally recommend this game to anyone who knows what a good game is.

1. Aside from the story this is Crystal D's finest moment with a title that should make Lara Croft seems like yesterday's news.
  2. With drop dead graphics, haunting sound effects and non stop action it will leave you in a similar state last experienced with the original "Tomb Raider."
    Such an ambitious game - and one that achieves nearly everything it sets out to do - that few games come close to it. This game puts Tomb Raider to shame.