Monster Rancher 2 PlayStation

• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: 1999

1. Ikiguy
    Jun 12, 2004
    My first Monster Rancher game. It was great, the controls were so easy I didn't need to read the manual! It truly is one of my favorite games!
  2. AlyssaH.
    Aug 10, 2005
    Thank you for making such a great game! There are so many awsome monsters to try and unlock! Its a lot of fun and I never ever get tired of playing it. The Monster Rancher games are definitely some of my all time favourites.
  3. BrandonB.
    Jan 20, 2006
    Sweet game. it almost makes you want to go and purchase some old vintage cd's just to see what kinda monster you get out of it. i mean c'mon... who likes "the who" anyways?!
    Jan 30, 2004
    It's great. I've never a played better game than this!

A great game and anyone who enjoyed the first one should snap this one up as soon as possible. It's important to know that for those who do own the first game, your monsters are compatible and can be converted into this game too, a great technical gift from the folks at Temco.
  2. Delivers all the fun of the original game with enough extras to keep the gameplay fresh and the premise interesting. Fans of the first game should feel at home with the sequel, while those new to monster ranching should be able to dive right in.
  3. I would have also liked the game to last longer. An, average monster's life span is three to four years. That can be played through in about one or two sittings.