• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 30, 2001
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jul 23, 2014
    "Monsters Inc. Scream Team" was one of my childhood games. Arguably one of the most important parts of my childhood, I had to go ahead and revisit the game. While it's not a piece of perfection and while it hasn't aged as well as games like "Super Mario 64" or "Super Smash Bros. Melee," I can say that, 13 years later, I still think that it's a pretty fun game. "Monsters Inc. Scream Team" works thanks to some fun, accessible gameplay, colorful visuals, catchy music and huge amount of replay value.
    However, the game is not without it's flaws. The character models haven't aged as gracefully as the game itself, the game really lacks any kind of difficulty and the screaming of the kids, combined with the repetitiveness of the scares, can be kind of annoying. With that said, "Monsters Inc. Scream Team" is nowhere near perfect and hasn't aged as gracefully as some other games, "Monsters Inc. Scream Team" is still an enjoyable title that should please kids and fans of the film.

1. Warning: Playing this game with these lovable characters --- will become addicting.
  2. SCEA has pulled this one off by sticking to a formula that works mixed with the greatness of the movie.
  3. Older kids and most adults will tire of the gameplay, but young children will think the game is cool with its movie cutscenes and easy controls.